William/Grissom HOTT Pic Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adzix where did you find that?

I just saw him with Keppler and the beard

yes the 'mountain man' look needs to go

Bring back the neat and tidy dark beard please!

Oooh! I liked the beard... whole new meaning to nice bit of rough!! I could cope with that!

I still remain Team Bi Facial, Adz! Sorry! In BTK last night, he looked so sweet and clean cut, but that pic brings out the cavewoman in me! RROOAARR!!

I... don't think I'm jumping the Bearded ship yet :lol: It is looking quite tempting..
I want the neat and tidy dark beard too hhunter! :(

ETA I always knew you had an inner cavewoman chuck :lol:

grissoms_gurl said:
I... don't think I'm jumping the Bearded ship yet :lol: It is looking quite tempting..
I want the neat and tidy dark beard too hhunter! :(

ETA I always knew you had an inner cavewoman chuck :lol:
After studying that pic for about 10 minutes, I decided I'm staying on the bearded ship too! After all, he still has the same beautiful blue eyes, the same captivating and sensual lips, and the dimple is even showing! So, it's not that bad! :D

britfan said:
WHoo hoo for grandads!

Of course you are a legend, des! Who else has pics of Billy in their handbag and can find a pic at the drop of a hat? You know more about him than he does! Three cheers for des!! Hip hip! Hip hip! Hip hip!! :lol:

OMG, I'm so laughing at that :lol: "you know more about him then he does" brilliant ;)he'd probably be spooked out, if he met me, like "OK lady, what's your real plan"? I've just never been so overwhelmed by a celebrity before, let alone a real life guy :( and "who's your grandpa" chuck? and on the pic. Adzix stop it!! it's creepy :D horrible so here's a strip of 3 pics.. which one is your fav?

704_000595gif.gif
av-1559.png
shades.jpg

Ah! The joys of being bi facial! I'll take them all please, des! Wrapped and ready to go!

We have Deadly Currents on our network at the moment! Look at the action we have had in the first five minutes! *drools* Pass the drool cloth! *dribbles* Oops! Too late!

Isn't it strange that his "pits" are even hot! or am i just weird....im probably just weird... :lol: I did enjoy the pic though...havent seen the movie though...haven't found it. Oh Barnes and Noble was having a sale yesterday and i was able to get seasons five and six for the price of one!!!!!! how cool!

Bearded, hat clad Grissom

What's your fantasy? :devil:

GF, those two pics you posted ARE damn hot, i fully agree. but the thing he's got now? nuh uh. that's just too long, yo.

but i came to conclusion that i don't really care about it that much. the most important thing is that he signed for S8 and it's totally worth celebrating. beard? it's just hair that he can shave off whenever.

Come on, Ad, being a firm believer in The Ever Magnificent and Powerful Beard, I can't say it's too long!!! It's NEVER too long!! :lol:

Agreed about him signing for a new season. With or without The Beard, what matters most is that he's gonna be here for 22 additional epis or so -worth celebrating that's for sure
party-partyman1.gif
party-partyman1.gif

This said, I'm hoping with all my heart that he'll grow it back -hopefully, Sara will ask him to. I don't know something like ...

"Honey, pweeeez would you grow your nice and soft and curly little beard back for me, 'coz I have to say I LOOOOOOOOVE IT! Actually I can't keep my hands in my pockets when you're around wearing that thing -is that silk?, I GOTTA TOUCH IT! Let me have it like RIGHT NOW! I need my fix RIGHT NOW -Hear me, honey????!!! Why don't you spray fertilizer on your face, that way it will grow faster, huh? WHY OH WHY don't you do that? GO! Store. NOW *ahem* Thanks, darling."

-something like that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back