William/Grissom HOTT Pic Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
hhunter said:
who wouldn't want a romantic letter from Grissom :D
Is it just me, or did anyone else love the fact that the letter was in Billy's own handwriting?
LoveHearts-1.gif

desertwind said:
britfan said:
SLOBBER SLOBBER SLOBBER!!!

I have just finished watching Fear! Oh. My. God! Jeans, towels, fighting... what more can a girl ask for?!

And now, Living TV are giving us CSEye sex!

Ba Ba Boom!!

You always perk up everyones mood ;) so I say HIP-HIP-HOORAY FOR britfan and a big hug for you!!!
hug.gif
yes he's good and 'hott' in "FEAR' but I'm so caught up in last nights ep. how good it was, that's all I've go on my mind right now ;) he was so elegant,and poetic and he has changed, he's happy, :p and I freaked when all of a sudden, right in the middle there he was, I didn't expect him to be in this one!!and on next week's preview, he goes "I've missed Las Vegas" ;)

gss6smb.jpg

And hhunter it's getting to you, or he is.. HMMM dreaming of him.. your a goner too!!!

Aww. Thanks des. Right back at you. Big hugs all round, people.

GGgirl has a better calendar than a CSI one, courtesy of the Yorkshire Ladies on this board! ;) She knows what I'm talking about... oh yeah! :lol:

Billy is Mr February in our CSI calendar too. It's from Grave Danger but Catherine is at his side on the pic, looking at a plastic cup in an evidence bag.

GrissomFREAK said:
ebuzz55 said:
hhunter said:
who wouldn't want a romantic letter from Grissom :D
Is it just me, or did anyone else love the fact that the letter was in Billy's own handwriting?
LoveHearts-1.gif
It's not just you. I really liked that scene, by the way. It was sweet, and well filmed. And The Beeeeeeaaaaard :rolleyes:

*sigh* I agree 100% with you ladies on this one! The whole scene was amazing!! :D

MacsGirlMel said:
*drool* Where's the last pic from? Shorts...*sigh*

I think it's from Kiss The Sky. It's a bit FWOAR isn't it?!

I loved what I saw of the letter scene. I loved his handwriting. So controlled and symbolic of his nature. Love him. Loved the beard... though he does need to get the garden strimmer on it... has anyone got a chainsaw? ;) (I'm a left handed chainsaw user, and you all saw Toe Tags,) so have an ambulance ready... I'm going trimming! :D

Now! The job is done. I took a few pics as I went along to demonstrate the process...

The Billy mkae over - from caveman to getting more like it and finally... smooth as a baby's bottom!

I had to ask him to take his....erm... shirt... kinda off... so I could...erm...not drip water on his top! Yes, that's the *coughs* ahem, reason.

It is from "Kiss The Sky", so long ago.. ;) I think he will shave off the beard, and can't post it here (spoiler} but someone will do that for him :p but the writers always keep us in suspense, don't they :eek:

THIS IS THE LOOK I LOVE

desertwind you are so funny :lol:

there are so many many many things I'd like to do to him...especially with the beard (keeping it PG ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back