William/Grissom HOTT Pic Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
britfan said:
:lol: cathwillows! You make him sound like a pirate... Ahoy there, Beardless Bill! Hop aboard the Good Ship Bi Facial! Ooo arrr!!

This is the true meaning of bi facial!

I love the way his zip up collar frames his face on that. So lovely! :devil:

:lol:Beardless Bill:lol:
Great pics Chuck!! It almost makes me want to go Bi... almost.

makes you want to go bi too funny :lol:

I'm stuck and probably will be on TEAM BEARDED but I have to say without the beard is mighty fine also... :)

oh hhunter you naughty girl! :lol:

and britfan.. Dirty Dancing At The Rio ?! are you sure that wasn't a personal account from fridays party?! good job Chuck!:lol:
I could definitely dirty dance with this :devil: ;)

britfan was that you who wrote "DD at the Rio"? oh, i LOVED it, yo. when i saw a title first, i thought "naaah, OOC" but i read it and you pulled it off nicely. and believe me, i'm picky.

I am a naughty girl :devil: :p

Don't get me started... :eek:

anyway sounds like quite the party, you ladies are still cleaning up ... :lol:

Too true hhunter, I'm still trying to scrub the cinny bun residue off the floor :lol: ..not to mention the mystery liquid in britfan's new shoes!! :lol: We sure made a mess :D It kind of looked like this except there were more of us, more cans of diet coke, a twister mat, and that other man wasn't there :lol:

Adzix said:
britfan was that you who wrote "DD at the Rio"? oh, i LOVED it, yo. when i saw a title first, i thought "naaah, OOC" but i read it and you pulled it off nicely. and believe me, i'm picky.

and britfan.. Dirty Dancing At The Rio ?! are you sure that wasn't a personal account from fridays party?! good job Chuck!
I could definitely dirty dance with this

Yes, it was me... *grins hugely* Glad you enjoyed it! Courtesy of GGgirl's inspiration too. I love the film, love GSR, love my dirty mind! I'm desperate to dirty dance with Billy... *sigh* Thanks for your love, people!

If you REALLY liked it, spread the love and the link!

My friend, I'm sure he'd love to dance with you! And this is his reaction at the thought of it! ;)

And the fic is awesome, even if SS is in there instead of me! :lol:

what fic?
I want to read it..

britfan did you use your imagination and of course the inspiration from all these pictures and write a fic?

Send it to me :D

You girls are so funny.. :D in the earlier one he look's like "Billy Petersen, male model".. so posed :p here's still another look "grey hair can be attractive"' and the rumor was he'd be gone for two to four eps. but it turns out it'll be 3. he'll be on the Feb.22nd.. they'll be two re-runs of "BTK" and then he'll be back!!! one..YIPEE
Cheering.gif

am4tv.jpg

desertwind said:
... and the rumor was he'd be gone for two to four eps. but it turns out it'll be 3. he'll be on the Feb.8th one..YIPEE
Cheering.gif
I'm cheering with you!!! :D
Cheering.gif
Cheering.gif
Cheering.gif
I miss him sooooo much!

btw, desertwind, gorgeous pic of our gorgeous man! :eek:

Add me to that cheer!! Hurray for the return of Grissom!! I can't wait for him to come back!! I miss him soooo much!! I say.. we have a 'Welcome Back Billy' party!! Who's with me?!

Yummmmm at the shirtless pic *snatches cig and tosses it away* we want you around for a loooong time Billy. The leather...*THUD*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back