William/Grissom HOTT Pic Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.. I'm finally out of bed and dressed for the day :D That party last night sure wore me out!! :lol: It must have been all that dancing...
Those back pics are to die for! *sigh*

Awww! That last pic is cute :)

ebuzz55 said:
britfan said:
I've scanned the mag covers and articles onto my computer. But photobucket doesn't upload .tif documents. Any ideas how I can get them onto this thread?! :confused:
Can you open them on your PC and save them as .jpg files, then try to upload them? I'm assuming that a .tif is an image file. I sent you a PM about this... please check it out and let me know. ;)

Aww.

Cheers, chuck! Thanks for your help. It will only save .tif and as I have no idea what this means, it's down to you to enlighten everyone with prettiness! :lol:

britfan we get a whole lotta billy goodness tonight
GRISSOM: i'm looking for one
SARA: a screw?
GRISSSOM:Yea

:lol: always makes me laugh just like this pic
hehe

GRISSOM: Albert dead men don't ride rollercoasters
CUTE

GRISSOM: woody we'd like to be left alone...
hehe

Certainly have!! Loved his face when Greg pointed out the little soldiers in the carriage... so embarrassed in front of Sara discussing the effects of stimulation! :lol:

Where did you get the Team Bi Facial logo from?! That is outstanding!

No one tampers with their sex machine!

Ah, the lovely Cleopatra

When it comes to outstanding artwork the only person that springs to mind for me is our amazing Adzix i love it :D
i know bless him how sweet and when nick says "i'm the man" he pokes his little head round the door " u r?" that is so cute too

grssom89 said:
desertwind said:
grissom89 great avie.. bi-facial.. both are "hott" and he was partying with us last night, with his drink of choice.. but alas was with "her" :(

CHEERS.."chuck"

BILLY AND GINA

thanks alot. btw the second link doesn't work properly its depriving me of billy hottness :(
ill share with YOU des :D

edited to agree undeniably with Britfan. He so IS the man hehe

HMMM. I just clicked on it and it's there, but here it is again.. and I think Grissom has thrown back a few, remember the ep. when Brass brought out his "bottle" and they were drinking together?

2006emmys31.jpg

desertwind said:
grssom89 said:
desertwind said:
grissom89 great avie.. bi-facial.. both are "hott" and he was partying with us last night, with his drink of choice.. but alas was with "her" :(

CHEERS.."chuck"

BILLY AND GINA

thanks alot. btw the second link doesn't work properly its depriving me of billy hottness :(
ill share with YOU des :D

edited to agree undeniably with Britfan. He so IS the man hehe

HMMM. I just clicked on it and it's there, but here it is again.. and I think Grissom has thrown back a few, remember the ep. when Brass brought out his "bottle" and they were drinking together?

2006emmys31.jpg

You're right it does work sorry its probably this crappy laptop screwin around but thank you for re-posting :D

Yea i think grissom enjoys a fine drink. i remember one ep when warrick n sara were talkin and warrick said something like "yo know griss drinks cognac when he goes out" and sara replies " grissom goes out?!" they don't know him nearly as well as we do :lol: well sara may do now!

COGNAC.. yummy :p.. and I sure don't remember that at all, what ep. was it in.. I'll watch it, do you remember? and more on "TURN OPF THE SCREW' great ep, from of course S/4..

turnofthescrew1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back