William/Grissom Hot Pics Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: William/Grissom Hot Pics Part 7

MMM juicy lips alright :devil: he has great lips ...

desertwind I think GrissomFREAK was referring to his flashlight? It's also called a torch am I right?

desertwind said:
It is? HMMM, a torch in his back pocket.. OK ;)don't get that one, but if you girls say it's hot, then I'll go along with it :devil:
YES IT IS! :lol: :lol: Incredibly HOT! :lol:

This is what happens when we're constantly surrounded with too much hottness ... we tend to see hottness everywhere :lol: Even in a torch! :lol:

Phones are hot too, wouldn't you say? :D

GrissomFREAK the phone one...drool city.. gorgeous.. is he calling you? and hhunter we were discussing when Lois brought by the plates of goodies, well, here's that scene from "Kiss Kiss Bye Bye"

WHAT'S YOUR PLEASURE MR. GRISSOM and Greggie, in this scene, "shrimp salad" :p

that's great desertwind I love Gris and Lois they were so good together

It is not weird to find the phone or the flashlight hot on his possession..we just want to be those items... :devil:

aw. i LOVE that part of teh episode. i love the facials he gives. hes all calm and smug then "WTF" face lol

teh. The hottness. I love a serious G. :lol: It's terribly sexy. It's like in TLADILA with the serious stripping. Don't worry safe for minors. ;) Also from the same movie in the sauna Again safe. Although he isn't wearing many clothes. *thud*
What was I going to say? Oh, yeah got distracted by the hottness. Why doesn't he take his clothes off in CSI, it would be greatly appreciated. He has done in the past why not now? It's not fair. *pout*

I doubt as a science geek & boss, he's going to take off his clothes on CSI..unless it's a GSR scene, and with his discretion.. I don't think that will happen.. but another "JACKPOT" would be nice.. and jeans
licklips.gif

OK, I UNDERSTAND YOU..BUT STILL HAVE MY DOUBTS

THE LOOK
licklips.gif

VERY SUSPICIOUS

I LOVE BUGS..THEY ALWAYS DO THEIR WORK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back