William/Grissom Hot Pics Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: William/Grissom Hot Pics Part 7

And private well, not so private, with camera's following him :mad: Billy walking and shopping in L.A. and Santa Monica..
love-1.gif

WHAT'S IN THE BAGS BILLY?

WHERE YA' GOING?

BACK AT YA'

those are georgious. but does anyone have pics from the episode "time of your death"? paticulary the ending last 20 seconds when he looks at sara??i LOVE his look in that sequence. *faints*

**digs** you mean THIS one...
I'd die too if he looked at ME this way........

normal_6x22_885.jpg

THANK YOU HHUNTER! i was siting here waiting and the whole time i was thinkin "hhunter will come threw for me!" and POOF! there it is! im in your debt! *drools over picture*

I miss the cap ... more cap hottness, pleeaase! :cool:
If it could be backward it would be even better.

Rain. Could we have some rain, too? And also some kind of wet t-shirt contest -ahem, sorry I meant "scene". But contest would be fine too, I mean Nick, Warrick, Greg :eek: GRISS! :cool:

yay!! definantly post of backward caps! i LOVE it. he looks so boyish! lol. and i thought the plot line for jackpot was dumb but i'll watch that episode over and over and over anyways just cause its grissom-centered and he's sooo adorable.

Oh I liked that storyline. It was a bit silly I spose but I love how G adapts when his case thingypoo gets half inched! (stolen lol)

And omg the backwards cap, HOT.

19ams87 said:
Oh I liked that storyline. It was a bit silly I spose but I love how G adapts when his case thingypoo gets half inched! (stolen lol)

And omg the backwards cap, HOT.
:lol: I'm glad you clarified that 'his case thingypoo gets half inched' meant stolen :lol:

Gotta love Jackpot!! Grissom.. backwards cap, jeans, t-shirt, sleeping with a gun.. *sigh*

Omg I adore that one of him sleeping. Awwwh I wanna watch him sleep LMAO. Stalker alert. Jeans aswel, slobber.

GG - I thought it best to confirm as most people don't have a clue what im talking about most of the time ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back