Status
Not open for further replies.
grssom89 said:
A few pics to make up for lost time
Smile
and
the world smiles
with you (look at those arms!!!)

Welcome back grissom89 and thank's for the pics. what can one say.. :p he's the "man" oh, yeah!!

wp566cx.jpg
the smile :D

and the 'No beard" and he look's fantastic in the new pics.

704_000595gif.gif

I've had a totally weird day so these pictures are GREAT!
I love the ones in the spoiler lab too, I don't go in there very often but .. wow

and those are great too desertwind
you know how I feel about the beard :devil: FFWWWOOOAARRR

ok..i was wrong. i thought the thread talking about how hot he was, was the best thread in the world...but i stand corrected..THIS is the best. man. thers just somethin about him *sits and thinks*

oh my goodness you are trying to kill me arnt you? those are GORGEOUS pics. im like drooling all over the place! my poor melvin! (thats my computers name) what a lovely man he is. im watching CSI right now on spike...*sighs happily* thank you!!!

You are so very welcome...i had to welcome you into the forum the right way! Enjoy and believe me you'll be asking for a drool cloth soon!

Yes, indeed.. to hot for words, although we seem to always find some words

i was reading this posts and goinig through pics and something popped into my mind...have you ever seen a pic of billy/grissom that just made you stop? and be speechless so its so good?? i had that moment once but i dont remember what pic...*goes to look* be back later! heh.

MissMonk said:
Yes, indeed.. to hot for words, although we seem to always find some words

i was reading this posts and goinig through pics and something popped into my mind...have you ever seen a pic of billy/grissom that just made you stop? and be speechless so its so good?? i had that moment once but i dont remember what pic...*goes to look* be back later! heh.
^The Pout! The Pout!! :lol:

here's another favorite of mine... this one sure stops your heart!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back