William/Grissom Hot Pics Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
MissMonk That is impossible to name just one pic that makes your heart stop. I'll have to come back later.. but for now just consider me on TEAM BEARDED

(I love the beard)

lol. i love the beard too...and i love him without it..he is a man who can pull it off either way. *sighs* ok gotta run back to my pics folder! if im not back in 10 minutes...er..wait longer. *runs back to pics folder*

wooo, we've got a newbie.

welcome MissMonk! hope you'll enjoy yourself in here. but i see you already do ;) Glad to have you!

*bows* I adore that pic. You can't even see his face but its so damn fine. I lurve his arms! ROAR!

Heres some neck lovin' for the team.
Neckage
418cghickey.jpg

Now, that is just not fair. Lucky LUCKY Marg. :'(

wow..im melting. nice pics. very very nice pics. is there any pics of him when he was younger, like as a kid? im just curious. the earilest pic i've seen of him was him playin bball as a teenager or somethin and he was very hot then..this man i swear was born georgeous and just kept going!

*pant* I sure love this thread. I never post, sorry. I tend to just browse the hottness :lol:
I will add to the collection now. how lucky is that woman?
ut hat (in my best northern accent that I can muster, and failing miserably, I'm sure britfan could do it justice ;)

Right now for somemore neckage! God I love the neck.
And of course look at this filtrum Perfectly symmetrical, and smooth, and then his perfect lips and slight dimples at the sides of his mouth. Ok, I am becoming wierd, I will stop now.

Toodles :D

ETA: because all my links broke. :mad:

oh! i love that pic! i love the begining of that episode. william petersen looks soo damn sexy in a tux. it just makes me want to melt and drool and chase after him till he gets too tired to run anymore and i'll stop there.

You girls all rock.. breataking pictures.. can we ever get enough :eek: NOT!!! and which ones do you stop and go wow..so many, mostly all of them, have any of you ever wondered this, with his beautiful thick curly hair, his thick sexy beard and thick black eyelashes, wouldn't you think he'd have a hairy chest? but he doesn't :eek:.. usually those on a man, they go together.. not complaining, just wondered why? these two are pretty hard to beat :p

william_petersen-1.gif
LoveHearts.gif

1112385859-00.jpg
love-1.gif

oh! i love the 2nd one. do you mind if i take it and use it in something? what is the policy on this board about taking/using pictures?

LMAO BF! I was gonna post that one, I had to resist cuz i'd posted millions already. Why couldn't that jump out of my stocking at christmas?! No bloody justice in this world :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back