William/Grissom Hot Pics Part 7

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by MacsGirlMel, Mar 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

*hehe* sexy back

2. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

:p :p :p the curve in his back~~~drools again~~~ I wonder how may women have been in love with him, before his 2nd marriage, can you imagine playing opposite him , and then just walking away, and saying "bye-bye Billy catch ya' around"

MORE STREETCAR so posed[​IMG]

4. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

*sigh* what a wonderful morning *sigh*
    Thanks des!!

5. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

y'all? i got an info that there are new promos with our boy on the spoiler pic thread. i haven't looked cuz i'm spoiler-free but from what people are saying he looks good and even lost some more weight.

6. Desertwind

Yes, indeed.. to hot for words, although we seem to always find some words :D and thank's Adzix for the heads up on his new photos.. ~~runs over there~~ I love spoilers, due to the fact I like to see how close they come the the reality, when it actually airs ;)

WHAT A DOLL

LAW OF GRAVITY

7. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

Adzix, I'm not one for spoilers either.. but just this once I gave in to the temptation :lol: I had a very good day :lol:

8. britfan

britfan Pathologist

RROOAARR!! Adz, spoil yourself girl! :lol: So sweet! I think we ladies are going to be swooning for him all over again if the pics are anything to go by.

Sara is a very lucky lady... and JF must be weeing herself with excitement about all this hot Billy action she is getting this series! ;)

9. Desertwind

Jorja Fox did say on here. a ways back. "who doesn't find Billy Petersen sexy" gawd, she gets to be with him everyday.. and hang with him outside work,, ~~pushes wife out of the way~~ :mad: till "EMPTY EYES' going back a ways

BTK

WHAT THE

TROUBLED

10. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

Hey ladies how are you all doing?
    Sorry i haent been around much to help spread the billy hottness on here but you seem to have handled things impecably well :D lemme say now how hott is our guy in those new pics!! Have had a crummy past few weeks but reading thru all your brilliant messages and seeing all those hot pics has cheered me up no end
    Long live BPHS

11. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

Gina and Jorja probably read our posts and laugh evily, because they can have him.. and we can't. :lol:

12. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Aww, chuck, hope you are ok now. Surely those pics cheered you up... they would cheer any one up - WPHS sufferer or anybody dragged off the street! Hubba hubba hubba!

13. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

that's the truth!!
    Btw i managed to turn my friend into a BP nut how pleased am i i have some pics in my book and she said "you know what he's not bad looking to be honest" i was so chuffed i jumped up and down and hugged her and said "yes its about bloomin time" so we watched TLADILA and well lets say she'll never ask me what i see in him again woohoo!!!

14. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

^Give her a huge hug from me too!! (I know, it'd be wierd cause we don't know eachother :lol:) All Grissom fans deserve hugs!!

15. britfan

britfan Pathologist

So many women to see the delights - here's to turning every woman in the North of England in to Billy's Birds!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.