William/Grissom Hot Pics Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
awww thanks hhunter!! (avatar by Adzix the greatest, and banner by 4ENSIX.. holla!) You know I'm completely obsessed with that pout!! :lol: I can't live without it!!

OT - desertwind, you reeeeally need to empty your inbox!! :lol:

Egg That pic is ZEXY!
I forgot to use that! He is ZEXY! :lol:

He looks like such a G with that look goin' on.
He is the main-G! :lol: :rolleyes:

does he remind anyone else of a cuddly little teddy bear?
YEAH!!! Seriously cuddly, take him to bed...:rolleyes:

It seems the Brits are the pervs. Mwahaha.
We are! It's the weather, it does strange things to you if you live here too long.

They let me in! They let me work with children!
Yeah! annnd she's admitted to being a perv! No problem! :lol: :rolleyes:

id love to take him to a rugger match!
Seriously would give my right arm to see him play Rugby. :eek: That would be sooo :eek:, and all the sweating and the running, and the tackling. *dies*

The bit I loved about Fur and Loathing was when he was smelling the costumes. :lol: I like the smelling. :D

ETA: Here is the filtrum pic It's the little dent just above the top lip, in the middle. Difficult to explain. It just makes me weak, 'tis all. :D

S/4 was my all time fav. and S/5.. and now S/7.. so different.. I can't wait to see who the MCSK is.. so intriguing..very intricate! I wished I had time to build little tiny houses, well, maybe I could, if I wasn't on here so damn much :lol: , so whoever this is, can do that while their in prison.. all day!! well, this week is a re-run.. so here's some more from the "past" we all know and love!!

BOOM

STRIP STRANGLER
jb.png

I wished I had time to build little tiny houses, well, maybe I could, if I wasn't on here so damn much
I so know what you mean. There are so many things I should be doing.

Nevermind.

Guys, I just have to share this moment of shock. :lol: I clicked on Morgan's "Because he's a scientist pic, and of course being a Billy fanatic I click on zoom, never guess what it zoomed in on? That's right. :lol: I found that hilarious obviously....and stared for a while. ;)

No words.
Neck ;)
Almost a perfect shot. :(

awwwwwwwww....egg

:lol: you did the same as me...i swear im going to make an icon out of it :lol:

and them pics were cute...accept the last one...which was a big dissapointment!

i wanted to see his curve!!!

^If you're talking about the pic needing to shift downwards to see his 'curve' *cough* then I'm right there with ya. ;) :lol:
I really love this hat *hums you sexy thing* :devil: Now that would be awesome, although we have already sort of had it in TLADILA, but there wasn't any hip shaking. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back