William/Grissom Hot Pics Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
or anything on HIM!
Or anything off him. ;)

Quick question, are butt shots allowed? Nude butt shots? Probably not, just to make sure. :)

:eek: Where is that first pic from? :eek: Hottness!
The second one is from bite me right? Man this could be a good game!
Third one. Glasses. In. Mouth. :eek:

Ok, I will start the game! I have another game after we get bored with this one btw. ;)

Which ep is this pic from? Could be difficult, unless you remember the circumstances, oh and the jumpsuit. ;)

eggbe4thechicken said: Quick question, are butt shots allowed? Nude butt shots? Probably not, just to make sure. :)
"Adult Content" Rule: In order to protect those posters who are minors, you cannot post NC-17 or R-Rated material anywhere on the BBS, or link to such material.
So nope, This is a PG13 board anything posted or linked to higher (that includes nudity) is not allowed and would be considered a warnable offense.

eggbe4thechicken said:
^If you're talking about the pic needing to shift downwards to see his 'curve' *cough* then I'm right there with ya. ;) :lol:
I really love this hat *hums you sexy thing* :devil: Now that would be awesome, although we have already sort of had it in TLADILA, but there wasn't any hip shaking. :(

The hat's cute, not as cute as Billy is, but it almost looks like Grissom's beat-up straw hat. :D

it looks like he's wearing just a jacket/coat

and no shirt underneath

mabey for easy access ;)

like...if he get's too hot at the gig

*zips* there we go...topless in 0.05 seconds :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back