William/Grissom Hot Pics Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
*coughs* i made you're icon! *cough*

i need to make a banner for you too...and a strange icon with that facial expression of his!

id loooooooooooooove to see billy walk onto the CSI set naked...the expressions on their faces would be PRICELESSSSSSS!!!

icon:
for AMS

*high fives Morgan* Nice one for that ;) How'd you get the watermark off? I wouldn't have a clue.

He could walk anywhere nekkid and I wouldn't mind. Jeez, i'm full of Billy smutty thoughts tnite and I haven't even watched CSI tnite. What is with me?! Don't answer that.

LMFAO has anyone seen this before?!

How can I look at this and not have naughty thoughts :devil:

:eek:

i smudged the watermark off...with my skilled fingers :devil:

AMEN to that!

i haven't seen that before...and the second one... :ekk:

the word that springing to mind begins with the letter "b"...ends in "w".... :devil:

Starts with a B, ends in W...I can't get it? PM me it lol. I just think UFF you sexy (&$"*($& lol I usually end it by swearing. Yes, I have a guttermouth too. AAAAAAAAH I think I just got it. PM me it anyways, wanna know if i'm right. :devil:

Starts with a B, ends in W...I can't get it? PM me it lol. I just think UFF you sexy (&$"*($& lol I usually end it by swearing. Yes, I have a guttermouth too. AAAAAAAAH I think I just got it. PM me it anyways, wanna know if i'm right. :devil:

UFF! :devil:

lmfaooo!

i think you got it...2 middle letters were "lo"

haha

nice pic...very seductive!

bet he's like

"come here fangirls!...come get some greybeardyness!"

Why yes I did get it mwahahaha. Billy brings out the badness in me. It's his fault, I blame him for being so bloody fine.

I love the shirt he's got on in that pic I just posted. Tis gowguz!

Young BP ;)

Omg I just googled Billy Petersen and got this... :lol:

grissoms_gurl said:
:lol: if we were on the voting panel.. Billy would win everything!! He'd even win for things he shouldn't be nominated for :lol:

Oooh great pic des! Griss and Doc were hilarious last ep!!

Weren't they hilarious :lol: running around like two clowns chasing that rat! I just hope the remainder of this season matches up to the fantastic prior ones!

GIRS AND GREG

PUZZELED

^^awww! des, that second pics just makes we wanna hug him!!

I think Gris and Doc have great chemistry.. they work so well off of eachother - definitely a dynamic duo :lol:

grissoms_gurl said:
^^awww! des, that second pics just makes we wanna hug him!!

I think Gris and Doc have great chemistry.. they work so well off of eachother - definitely a dynamic duo :lol:

DITTO!

and omg...

Dr Robbins and Dr Grissom - definitely a dynamic duo

there are wayyy too many D's in that sentence!

"D&D=DDD"

nighty from meeeee xx

I found a picture I think it's from Season 7 promos
OHHH the HOTNESS!!

2927088698.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back