William/Grissom Hot Pics Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
wooooooooooo....ams where did you get that watermarked pic from!...ive never seen that before :ekk:

ill make you a banner out of it if you want?...or an icon?..

then you can look at it all the time :D

cuz he's hot!

and he has lovely teeth!!!

ICON ICON ICON! I'd make one myself but the watermark annoys!! I like black and white *hint hint* Why thankyou dudette! *high fives*

I'm entertaining myself by looking through the Billy Petersen.net gallery because Myspace is down lol. I lost all my Billy stuff when my comp blew up (litterally) couple months ago. Trying to get it all back :)

Hello, my name is Billy and i'm prone to strange facial movements.

19ams87 said:
ICON ICON ICON! I'd make one myself but the watermark annoys!! I like black and white *hint hint* Why thankyou dudette! *high fives*

I'm entertaining myself by looking through the Billy Petersen.net gallery because Myspace is down lol. I lost all my Billy stuff when my comp blew up (litterally) couple months ago. Trying to get it all back :)

Hello, my name is Billy and i'm prone to strange facial movements.

lmao!

okay okay!

B&W it is!...and i'll make a funny one with the facial pic too!...woohooo!

and what the hell!...you're computer BLEW UP!?

and what the hell!...you're computer BLEW UP!?

Yup, litterally. I was out on a driving lesson at the time, I came back to my mum saying 'Amy, the pc blew up, it was crap anyway.' Now we have a pc that is stupidly speedy and so much space so I ain't complaning!

Weeee, I can't wait to see the icon! :D

Sign *me* Billster.

:lol: Yeah sign me too! :lol:

I went to a signing, it was Spunge, no one has heard of them, I hadn't either to be honest, but I was 14, so they were celebs and I was excited! :lol: What was I saying? Right so these two girls come in about 24 ish, they stand in front of the 4 guys in the band, lift up there tops and ask them to sign their bras! :eek: My friends and me were wetting ourselves! :lol:
You know what I'm thinking. :rolleyes:

Also yay for speedy pcs! Makes uploading of pics faster. ;)

eggbe4thechicken said:

I went to a signing, it was Spunge, no one has heard of them, I hadn't either to be honest, but I was 14, so they were celebs and I was excited!

:eek: you met spunge?...they are awsome!...good ska music!

and at that pic...wow how hot is our man?

sheeeeeeesh!...

Shesh kebab, he is uber uber uber hot. Fitness.

I went to NY last March and some of my mates went to a book signing by Dita Von Teese, I didn't know then who she was. How rude of me!! She's damn kewl. Gutted I didn't go, they got to meet her and everything, got their books signed. (I KEEP TYPING SINGED!!) Cool beans eh?

And one of my other mates went to Gordan Ramsey's book signing (wrote singing AGAIN!) and met him. Said he was well nice. He's my secret crush sssshhh! I blame it on the swearing lol. I dunno why I find that attractive.

Like he's not hot enough, they decide to put lights behind him. :lol:

This is me trying not to be jelous... :confused: :lol:

I'm jelous of him too, Gina make's cookies, cookies are my weakness.

Here's on of Billy at the 2006 Emmys.. and he never wins :(.. what a shame.. we need to be on the 'voting panel" that would sure change.. he's been so incredible in S/7.. his acting.. and in last week's "Lab Rats' his comical side. :lol: him a Doc were a riot!
jb.png

EWWWWWWWWW
10.gif

:lol: if we were on the voting panel.. Billy would win everything!! He'd even win for things he shouldn't be nominated for :lol:

Oooh great pic des! Griss and Doc were hilarious last ep!!

I can just imagine 'and the award for Best Female Lead in a period drama goes toooooooooooooo, William Petersen!!'
*crowd of Billy fangirls roar*

Billy's acceptance speech "Well, I have to say, it's come as a bit of a suprise to me to be nominated, let alone win such a prestigious award. I am forever grateful to my Mom for rasing me as the best little girl she could. And to my husband, Gina, your constant support has made me the strong, independant, confident woman I am today. GIRL POWER!!"

Ahem, I have too much time on my hands.

And he's Billy holding his award.

hell yea!

Billy would win everythinggggg!!! :devil:

can i be his dress girl?
help our boy choose what to wear?

*coughs* tux! *coughs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back