William/Grissom Hot Pics Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
i found it on somebody's roleplay myspace page
That's a shame. Anybody know where this was from? It's vitally important for my obsessive keeping of my photobucket. :rolleyes:

I'm rather confused by this pic Anyone enlighten me? :lol:

Out of curiousity, how long did you have to wait before you were allowed back on Morgan? Loving the animation, btw, I like how he stops laughing. :lol: Gotta see that movie. :(

eggbe4thechicken said:
i found it on somebody's roleplay myspace page
That's a shame. Anybody know where this was from? It's vitally important for my obsessive keeping of my photobucket. :rolleyes:

I'm rather confused by this pic Anyone enlighten me? :lol:

Out of curiousity, how long did you have to wait before you were allowed back on Morgan? Loving the animation, btw, I like how he stops laughing. :lol: Gotta see that movie. :(

haha lol

the first pic is from csi season 7...i think it's eather eppy...20 or 21?

not sure

but the second pic is from keep the change!

:D

hope it helped??

and i had to wait over half a year to get back :(

so ive got a hell'o a lotta' pics to post to make up :D

the first pic is from csi season 7...i think it's eather eppy...20 or 21?
...But he's cleanshaven (*does a dance*) in most of season 7. Bushy in MiB and trimmed in FI (until the end :D). :confused:
but the second pic is from keep the change!
I knew that, but why is Billy falling onto a man in an...interesting way? :rolleyes:
and i had to wait over half a year to get back
That's a long time! I'd better be a good girl then. *draws halo over head*
Anudder lucky girl

I love to see them all together. It's nice that they are friends. Means that things are good on set I suppose. Happy actors=good actors. :lol:
I love how he's sitting in the first pic all relaxed and such. *sigh*
and what happened to Jorja??
What do you mean? :confused:

hhunter said:
desertwind when was that? He's got the beard!!!

and what happened to Jorja?? (a little OT I guess)

What do you mean? she look's cute, I love her summer outfit..and it is so cool that they support one another and hang out together.. and it shows on the show ;) I'm not sure when this was.. a year or so ago, I think!

SEXY MAN

THE EYEBROW

^^ sorry I should be more clear. In the picture you posted desertwind she has a cast on. I just wondered what happened to her?

Everyone looks great in the pic though :D

hhunter said:
^^ sorry I should be more clear. In the picture you posted desertwind she has a cast on. I just wondered what happened to her?

Everyone looks great in the pic though :D

Where's the cast!? On her leg?? I think you may have mistaken that watermark for a cast. But, yes! Great pic! They all look gorgeous!

OMG you guys are right. THe watermark made it look like she had a cast on.

OOOPPPSSS :eek: anyway they all look good. Billy with the beard...MMMMMM nice MMMM :D

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

i know what it was!

haha..."shooting stars"

:D

im so proud of my geeky little self

*pat's self on back!*
okay for that i shall give myself a prize...of what i hear you ask?
aha...

:lol:

maggot art?

cutie pie
STUDDDDD!

and now i must go....before i am late for my lovely lecture on "the functions of the trachea in different conditions"

wooohooo...stupid BIO CLASSSSSSS :devil:
you know im only joking right??
:lol:
byeeeeeeee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back