William/Grissom Hot Pics Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a pic of his "LIPS" how perfectly they are the 'symmetry' of them, the size..the shape and the way he uses them
licklips.gif

JUICY

DW I love that pic, I saved it. ;) His lips. *thud*
*peels self off the ground in a hurry* Wait, I must be alert for Billy aka Jazzfan. *sits up tall*

ETA: I'm a friggin' Police officer! When did that happen?! How awesome is that! I can e-Arrest people now! :lol: :devil: (You know I would make that dirty didn't you? :lol:)

oooh des I love that pic!! Yay beardedness!:lol:

Wait.. now I'm going to be paranoid that jazzfan really is Billy.. now I'm nervous! :eek:
*thinks* I should start PM'ing jazzfan.. build a friendship.. :lol: :rolleyes:

Now you guys try and guess why I'm posting this pic and not another one, which would show more explicitly what makes Mr Hottness smokin' hawt.

All I gotta say is this: our Griss-ly bear's got everything it takes in all the right places :D

Look closely. It's very subtle ;) No actually it's not :lol: All I can see in this pic is this "thing" you're suppose to guess :lol: OK well, maybe I have a dirty mind *'scuse me, I'm French, so don't be surprised :lol: I don't know but you know what? I SO don't care! Come on! It's RIGHT THERE, like staring at me! :lol:

*goes take her BHS meds*

Egg, I'd like to tell you *thud* that the last two pictures of Billy *thud* you posted are really hot *thud*, but I keep passing out! *thud*

*thud*

Jazzfan So it is solved, it's Billy...lmao, could you imagine if it was, bit strange to come in and post pics of yourself...but if it is, carry on my dear LOL!

*turns to Jazzfan* "How you dooooin'?" (Joey style)

GrissomFREAK Ohhh I can see *exactly* why you posted that beauty.

I love the lil sarcy look on his face here, that smile is to die for. Smile!

I'd love to watch him sleep.
Yes, I want to stalk the man! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back