William/Grissom Hot Pics Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
egg you crack me up!
That's risky for an egg. Rather you than me. *shudder*
you know where britfan is ... she's in NY!
I know, hence the shouting. If she were still in England, I would only need to holler(sp?). :lol:

Ahh the groceries What I wouldn't give to help him with his groceries. Mean paparrazi(sp?) they should have taken the :eek: photo, then gone to help him with his bags. If he strains too much he could strain his other 'muscular vessels' and that would be a great, great tragedy. *sobs*

I bloody hate the paparatzi though. They have no lives, all they do is follow other people round and take pics, kinda creepy if you think about it.

egg Where abouts you wanna go? I'd like to go back to NY and live there for a while. Other than that i'd love to visit Chicago, not because of Billy before anyone says that, i've wanted to go ever since I watched ER, when I was like 10!
Messing about on set.

Ok, on this next pic, I think he looks WELL different, yeah he's younger but I dunno...just looks different. Hot though, hot hot hot.
Young BP.

:lol: great pic jazzfan!

and here's one for this cold Tuesday morning..
so cute..I think this has become my third favorite picture!! (after the pout, and formalities suit of course!)

Ams where is that pic from? He looks gorg! *pants* ETA: nevermind, silly question it says it on the url. ;)

Jazzfan are you sending us messages? Some sort of code?

I love that pic too g_gurl teh hottness.:devil:

Here's Billy's filtrum *faints*

Beautiful pics.. MMMMM
licklips.gif
jb.png

CHEERS
drinks.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back