William/Grissom Hot Pics Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
britfan said:
Hee hee! :lol: Jazzfan! Who are you?! You pop in, drop a pic off, and run without saying a word! :lol: I want to know your secrets, lady! Hee Hee!!
I believe pictures are worth a thousand words, but Billy pics speak volumes.

*pokes Jazzfan* I'm determined to talk to you! Lol.

Nice pic btw, so many things I could cap that with but I shall resist...

My alcoholic mind tells me he's drinking vodka and lemonade, with lots of ice and a slice of lemon. Just the way it should be. Good boy Billy *pats him on the head*

How very rude of him to do that in public with all his fangirls around. I'll have words with him later. Naughty NAUGHTY Billy. What i'd give to have that convosation with him.

Amy: Billy dear, you must stop revieling your tongue upon us fangirls, you could easily kill us with just the smallest glimpse of that muscular vessel in your gorgeous mouth.
Billy: Yes ma'am.

ooooo great piccies :D
so how are all you lovely ladies doing this fine day/evening or whatever it is wherever you are lol
i'm not hyper of course i'm not billy's hottness does not go rite to my brain hehe

hott!

Some caps form "BIG SHOTS" and he look's so gooood
licklips.gif

THE FINGERS

WORRIED

PUZZELED

GRIS AND GREG

You know what I just noticed?! Look at the peanut butter He's already been at it! Why hasn't anyone done a smut fic about peanut butter? *shouts* BRITFAN!!!!!!!!!!! Think she heard me? I will pm her. ;)
You know, I was thinking (dangerous) and if I was to move to America (which I will be doing ;)) then I would gain 5/6/7 hours of my life, sort of, depending on where I moved too! When someone moves to England from America they lose 5/6/7 hours! ...........I'm such a freak. *does Grissom sad pout*

you know where britfan is ... she's in NY!

so she'll have to see the PB when she returns

maybe she's hunting down Gary Sinise? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back