William/Grissom Hot Pics Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i think S1 Grissom is more similar to real Billy, ya know. i remember watching an interview with him on some award show, and damn he was SO flirting with that girl-reporter. it was hilarous.

i think that even though i completely love Grissom's personality, i'd love Billy as well. despite that they're polar opposites sometimes.

Adzix I've noticed that too, he is a flirt.. he knows he's "cute" and plays it to the max.. to bad we can't enjoy him flirting with us
hug.gif
is what I'd do if he let me
licklips.gif

CH CH CHANGES

THE SERIOUS LOOK

eggy you are one nutty Brit
Is that a compliment? Nevermind...you mentioned nutty? :lol: :devil:
Egg, I'd like to tell you *thud* that the last two pictures of Billy *thud* you posted are really hot *thud*, but I keep passing out! *thud*
These ones? :lol: They are my favourite. :rolleyes: Oh and also this one, oh and this one. Wait one minute and this one. ;)

*sigh*
have fun ya'll I'm off to Oregon for a couple days
Noooo! Everyone's leaving us! Internet cafe? :D
is what I'd do if he let me
Wouldn't we all? :devil:
All I can see in this pic is this "thing" you're suppose to guess
I don't see the 'thing'! :eek: *cries*
I'd love to watch him sleep.
I love this pic. *whispers* Is it wierd that I like the creases? :rolleyes: *stops whispering*

*pssst*Jazz is lying.*pssst* :lol:

^Well that's all good then dw, otherwise I would be forced to e-Arrest you, which I haven't done yet btw. Have I mentioned how much I like calling you dw? Isn't it a cartoon character? It rings a bell anyway. Do you mind? I could always call you windy? *chuckles to self* No wait that one is soooo much better! Plllleeeeaaassseee can I call you windy? *bats eyelids*

Love the pick of finger-in-mouth, tis scrumptious. ;)

This picture makes me speechless I think it's the cuddly fabrics.
I've become all emotional again. :confused: I always seem to give this running commentary of how I am feeling in my posts don't I? Apologies. :rolleyes:

jeanmacgreen said:
desertwind said:
More of Gina..Alan.. Billy & Marg.. nice lookin' group ;)

ALL DRESSED UP

Wonderful picture! When was it taken? I ask because Gina looks like she might have a bit of 'baby tummy' starting there. Again, just my impression, no on else's.

She always has a bit ot a tummy like Jorja.. it was at the TV Museum event last Aug. honoring Jerry Bruckheimer, and other executives, I believe.. no baby yet! here's another one, from May 2006, again you can see her 'tummy'

COOKING SCHOOL he's got one too, here, that delicious Italian food :p

*clears throat* I am officially the founder of the jazzfan fan club mwahaha. :) *pokes JF to annoy her* :)

DW Uff that one of him with his finger in his mouth, witwoo!

Egg *shouts* HOW DARE YOU MISS THE TUSH?! :devil: lol. It's fine, think you're bad, I didn't know what season Jackpot was from!!

Poppylvsgriss Uff, S1 Grissom is the shizzles. I think he's definatly more like BP, I rekon he was just getting used to the role. Wish he'd go back to him again! WE LOVE S1 GRISSOM!!

Young Grissom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back