William/Grissom Hot Pics Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why YES thanks, I'll just take seat next to you.. Thanks Billy and Boy I must say You look Fantasitc :D
;)

thanks grssom89

desertwind said:
Hey fans, did you all enjoy last nights sp? Grrisom is so mellow, and so peaceful, I think he's the most calm and happy I've ever seen him..
jb.png
no new pics. yet, on this one but soon ;) so for now going waaay back from S/1 with him and Sara..an intense moment :eek:

CRATE & BURIAL
I agree!! He really does seem very happy and calm!! He's definitely taking time to personalize with his team. YAY for Grissom being happy!!! :cool: :D
and great pics everyone!! So much hottness!

Why YES thanks, I'll just take seat next to you
But there isn't one...oh well just have to sit on you. ;) :devil:
Saw young guns II a couple of hours ago. Awesome movie! I explain more in the other thread, but as promised here are some hot shots!

As sheriff
On de horsey :D
First opening shot
Hawt
Ignore the writing, it is letting you know at the end of the movie what happened to each of the characters. Here is that cape I was talking about
I never thought it would be possible for a moustache to be sexy but obviously I have now been proved wrong!

ETA:Looksie what I just found! Look at those legs! No wait, it's the thighs...:devil:

grissoms_gurl said:
desertwind said:
Hey fans, did you all enjoy last nights sp? Grrisom is so mellow, and so peaceful, I think he's the most calm and happy I've ever seen him..
jb.png
no new pics. yet, on this one but soon ;) so for now going waaay back from S/1 with him and Sara..an intense moment :eek:

CRATE & BURIAL
I agree!! He really does seem very happy and calm!! He's definitely taking time to personalize with his team. YAY for Grissom being happy!!! :cool: :D
and great pics everyone!! So much hottness!

I'm glad you see it too.. he's so tranquil, and sweet, and it's so cool to see him in this persona .. and hey GGgirl1 where ya' been? well, we're winding down to the wire, on this season :( geez this went fast, remember "BTK" seems just like a couple of week's ago? time flies when your watching CSI ;) speaking of.. why not!!

WHAT HAVE WE HERE
licklips.gif

MR. SUNSHINE
licklips.gif

I know what you mean des!! It sure doesn't seem like it should be the end of season soon!! It's amazing how the time flies!! I remember thinking at the beginning of the season 'wow! this miniature killer thing is gonna be awesome throughout the season!' ..and now the season is almost over.. wow!!
^That last pic is soo cute!! His quirky little smile :)

Hey desertwind! :D I've been very busy lately with work and starting my home business. I come here once in a while, though, but only post when I have something to say. There are a few things I could say about this season but since the majority of you would be offended, I prefer not to say anything. Though britfan knows all about it! :lol: I think she heard me yell a few times across the Atlantic and was very worried I would throw the TV out the window! :lol:

Anyway, BOT: here's a little something for all of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back