William/Grissom Hot Pics Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, thats all I can muster atm lol. I've said it once and i'll say it again, I want one of those. My birthday's in September girls, hint hint. Thankye for the pics DW! :)

Oh gawd, 'shaggy' beard, ahem, that word puts nice images in my head...lmao, the Brits among us may understand why lol.
Is that only an english word? I never realised. It's like 'fanny', I really don't like that word btw, creeps me out, but it has different meaning in USA right?

Found a new obsession. When he wears latex gloves. Putting them on, taking them off, I have no idea but it's just really...:eek:
How's that for a wierd obsession?

Sorry guys, no more pics, WPAP isn't loading. :(
*Just keep tryin', just keep tryin' just keep tryin' tryin' tryin'...hums...*

Well it's english slang, not the word 'shaggy', the word shag is English slang for 'making sweet love'...I dunno if I can post that word, sorry if I just broke the rules *modslaps herself with wet kipper* I always giggle to myself when I hear 'fanny' on American TV shows, it means something different over here... *snigger*

Ooooh Egg, we can be 'wierd obbsession sisters' I have many! *goofy smile* im proud of my wierd Billy obbsessions.
Eyebrows
Fingernails
Swearing
Smoking
Drinking
Goofy Hats
Getting angry...:devil:
Yes, I am crazy...

OMG GrissomFREAK Weeping Willows
I love that episode

three of my favorite people are in that one...
Gris (of course ;) ), Cath, and Vartann (HE'S HOTTTTT) :devil: :D ;)

'SHAG" like in "Austin Powers" :D and here there's "shag rugs" and "fanny' to me means rear-end or butt.. it is funny, language is so different and has so many various intrepretations.. thank's for the 'bearded pics. GrissomFREAK but Mr Grissom man is clean shaven--again. look's like this is his final 'shave' but one never knows. he's an enigma.. hard to understand..or explain..mysterious

LOG.. STILL BEARDED

TALK ABOUT 'SHAG'
jb.png

HAHA! He looks a little bit like a caveman in the second pic :D A HUGELY sexy caveman, I must add :p

Look at me, I'm the sexy caveman :lol:

Des , your av is really too hot. I'm drooling all over my computer screen. Did you make it?

OK so whenever one of us says 'shaggy' you Brits think of dirty minds!

Oh yes. grissomfreak... :devil: We do! How can we not when there is this much hotness around?! :lol:

Shag and Fanny... hee hee! So mature of me... *sniggers*

Nice pics..eggb4 loved the "SNUFF" one..yummy.. thanks for all your hard work..here's one with him and his cast mates.. which we're all in the other nights "EE".. and all so good!!

THE GANG
141aj.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back