William/Grissom Hot Pics Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
COOL, you too ;)~~I know I like that jacket too, and his expression
licklips.gif
I love his camaraderie with Warrick.. as well as the rest of the team.. he's so wonderful with them..

MORE OF THE CREEPY LITTLE HOUSE from "Loco Motion" I sure will be excited to see who's doing this.. some maniac for sure!!

ok I heard about Grissom in a tutu and now I have to say..
OMG it's hilarious. A little 'out of sorts' but hilarious :lol:

and eggbe4 you are KILLING me with these hot pictures
I'm still a beard woman, but he is so DAMN cute in the early seasons :D ;)

grissoms gurl I love #2 and #3! and the socks!!!
My husband bought me the TV Guide with him on the cover

MMMHHHMM on him looking good in a suit

grissoms_gurl said:
Boy he looks great in a suit! Here's some great suit pics from different magazines:
suit1
suit2
suit3-i love the socks! :lol:

love-1.gif
now were talking ***heart beats faster*** the man, so handsome in his suit, great shots, wonder if he'll be wearing a suit if he testifies at Gregs trial, if there is one :eek:

and his gratitude for all of these
hug.gif

HEY GIRLS
licklips.gif

Hee hee! :lol: Jazzfan! Who are you?! You pop in, drop a pic off, and run without saying a word! :lol: I want to know your secrets, lady! Hee Hee!!

well, it's not YouTube, but a legal medium so i guess i can post a link to this in here. if not, i'm sorry.

Billy appears in a vid against global warming. honestly? i died.

vid

ETA:
geeee, he trimmed down, yo.

^yeah and he did the eyebrow lift thingy-mi-bob! God that guy is soooo hot! Thanks for the link Adz! Although isn't that technically a spoiler? You have learnt that he is beardless (for all we know Sara or Grissom could have chickened out, or got distracted. *cough* :devil:) I'm so mean. :lol:
Also...I lurve that music. *dances*

Ok, so I am now on to S3. Only done up to the third ep so far because the WPAP gallery isn't working, so that is all ya gonna get. :lol:

1. Revenge is Best Served Cold Look at those firggin' lips! Mwah.
2. The Accused is Entitled
3. Let The Seller Beware Arms people, arms. Damn light in the way though, but Arms!

I will keep trying the gallery, although I have to go out in an hour and a half. :(

Over and Out.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back