William/Grissom Hot Pics Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
eggbe4thechicken said:
Oh gawd, 'shaggy' beard, ahem, that word puts nice images in my head...lmao, the Brits among us may understand why lol.
Is that only an english word? I never realised. It's like 'fanny', I really don't like that word btw, creeps me out, but it has different meaning in USA right?

Found a new obsession. When he wears latex gloves. Putting them on, taking them off, I have no idea but it's just really...:eek:
How's that for a wierd obsession?

Sorry guys, no more pics, WPAP isn't loading. :(
*Just keep tryin', just keep tryin' just keep tryin' tryin' tryin'...hums...*

That's not weird hon, that's just paying close attention to all the lovely details that Billy brings to his role. Besides I thought I was strange when I noticed how he's so careful and delicate when doing things like collecting fingerprints [I Like To Watch or Butterflied] just the concentration and how he uses his hands and the look in his eyes is very, uhm, stimulating. :devil:

With you all the way, GGg1!! D-R-O-O-L!! Thank you, adzix. Yummy! What is it about Billy in a suit?! :eek: :devil:

Guys! I have more pics!
Here we go:
10. High and Low
11. Recipe for Murder
12. Got Murder
13. Random Acts of Violence Close up of his hand. ;)
14. One Hit Wonder
15. Lady Heather's Box
So there we have it. Anyone noticing the hottness increasing? Also, is it just me, or did he wear his glasses a lot more in the early days?
I have now finished all of season 3, but won't be able to start collecting season 4 until late Monday night, (early Monday night for all in America ;)) as I will be too busy partying. :lol: *hiccup*

Happy Birthday, eggb4!! Have a legal pint on me!
Thanks! I had my first legal drink last night at 12:01am! They didn't ID me though which was a shame. So many times have I had to say that I had left it at home, and that I was 18, honest! :lol:

Adzix Dude, those pics ain't workin for me! *cries*

JF looks stunning in those pics. She's a great lookin gal IMO. I jus think they dress her down in CSI, dressing up is more ma girl Cath's thang me thinks.

Happy belated Bday egg dude. I got ID'd first time I went out legally! Well impressed. Once I hadta pretend to be my mates gf and shout at him because he'd "lost" his ID. They let us in the club to shut me up lmao. I'm a good actress LOL!
I'm hot, and theres nothing you can do about it!
Nice pics everyone.

WOW..Adzix nice pics. the last one he' look's so 'cagey' the camera man, or was it a girl, must have been traumatized the rest of the day, after those shots
love-1.gif

From his new video.. and his "new look"

STOP BEING BAD

WOW WOW WOW! Ad??!! You should have posted a warning! You tryin to kill me or what? :lol:
Woo-Hoo! He's so incredibly sexy on those pics.

:lol:

MOM. Now I can go to bed happy happy happy :D

Adzix Holy crap, they working now...sheeeesh, they are some damn good piccies. Speshly the last one, he's like 'ya know ya want me ladies' Bloody tease. I do have a slight problem with the third one, tell me that isnt a two toned suit?! Billy, Billy, Billy.

Desertwind Phew, another nice piccie, I need me some beard action though!

Hey, I come back from the weekend away to OMG hotness around every cornner.

Adzix you are genious! he is gorgeous with a capital G.
and I guess I missed the one of Jorja. She is beautiful but I'll have to look again for the pic.

and desertwind that is a great one too by his desk.
What a great Monday :D

Wow!! Some serious hotness in here. And I would like to add to it if you don't mind...

Weeks ago I promised a pic of my 5ft sq Grissom on my activboard. I took a pic on my mobile phone then needed to work out how to upload it to my computer (I'm pants at ICT!)

I have now achieved the unachievable and Ta dar!!

You can see my printer and monitor in the bottom corner, and the black squares at the top are the surround sound speakers. It gives you some kind of perspective as to how big and beautiful my Billy is! :devil:

It makes getting up in the morning a bit of a pleasure knowing that is on the desk top in my classroom! FWOAAR!!

That's my jacket thrown on the drawer unit under the board!

So, grissoms gurl... was it worth the wait? :lol:

Now you see why I spend more hours than I should in school! ;)

You need to put that on your activboard, hhunter! I know you teach primary school kids, so start them Billy Lovin' at an early age!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back