jb.png

SMIRKY GRIN

SUSPICIOUS LOOK

AND A LITTLE TONGUE ACTION

WHAT

great pictures desertwind

he is sooooo ccuuuttteee without the beard
but...I'm still on TEAM BEARDED :D

wow. thanks SOOOO much for those suit pics of him. from tv guide. i havnt seen those! he's absolulty purty! happy belated birthday egg! keep those pics comming pips!

britfan said:
Wow!! Some serious hotness in here. And I would like to add to it if you don't mind...

Weeks ago I promised a pic of my 5ft sq Grissom on my activboard. I took a pic on my mobile phone then needed to work out how to upload it to my computer (I'm pants at ICT!)

I have now achieved the unachievable and Ta dar!!

You can see my printer and monitor in the bottom corner, and the black squares at the top are the surround sound speakers. It gives you some kind of perspective as to how big and beautiful my Billy is! :devil:

It makes getting up in the morning a bit of a pleasure knowing that is on the desk top in my classroom! FWOAAR!!

That's my jacket thrown on the drawer unit under the board!

So, grissoms gurl... was it worth the wait? :lol:
Definitely!!!!! :D

Adz, des - great pics!!! :p

Pretty impressive britfan WHOOPEE.. nice job ;) and thank's all of you.. Billy baby beard..no beard.. crazy dude :rolleyes: my screen saver
141aj.gif

william_petersen-1.gif

britfan said:
It makes getting up in the morning a bit of a pleasure knowing that is on the desk top in my classroom! FWOAAR!!
I'm sure you're very happy to go to work, my friend! :lol: And to quote you: FWOARRRRRRRR! :devil: Some serious hottness indeed! Would you have one just like it for me??? Please???????

And thank you all for those wonderful pics of our wonderful man... :D I think my dreams will be very pleasant tonight! ;)

yes I love your activeboard britfan

my kids (and the one's I teach) are too young to appreciate Grissom. But they know who he is so that is at least a head start :lol:

lol, you're welcome everybody :) yeah i haven't seen them before either, and they are very, very hot. i'm gonna try to make some icons out of them too.

Britfan Omg I love it! Why didn't we have teachers who fancied Billy at my school?! Ooooh that is so damn good! *high fives BF*

I believe we are in dire need of some beard therapy. Aaaahhh thats better!

GGgirl! Here is the pic on my activboard. I think I got it from here, this very forum, It may have been one of des'.

proper pic

*receives ams high five* You can join my class anytime! So can you grissoms gurl. I'm not your average teacher... you may be a little bit scared :eek:

And every student should be introduced to Grissom at an early age. Don't forget...Every Child Matters ;)

And hello Rocky! Long time no see!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back