"Wild Life" Discussion *SPOILERS*

The ending was my fave part, Poor Greg cutting himself and the bird calls 911!!! Awesome episode, both cases were interesting.

Is there a clause in George Eads contract that says he must be partnered with Ray? They do work well together but it'd be nice to see them partnered with someone else for a change.

I enjoy watching them work together. George shines when he works with LF more so than any other character/actor on the show.

Is there a clause in George Eads contract that says he must be partnered with Ray? They do work well together but it'd be nice to see them partnered with someone else for a change.
I enjoy watching them work together. George shines when he works with LF more so than any other character/actor on the show.

He worked with Greg the other week. There's been a lot (too many) single-case episodes too. He's good with LF, but I'd like to see some variety too - more 2-case episodes, and mix up the partnerships.

He does and I'm sure TPTB know this chemistry as well, they bring out the best in each other, which is why it works. Ray and Nick have worked with other cast members too, I think it's pretty equal, but when something is good, why mess with it?

It's not equal because I have yet to see a case where just Ray is working with Greg. I would love to see that one week.

It's not equal because I have yet to see a case where just Ray is working with Greg. I would love to see that one week.

They did in I think it was "Kill Me If You Can" [not sure] where Greg was talking to him self, and then went in the bedroom and Ray was also muttering to him self. and Greg goes "I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who talks to himself" It does seem that they [the writers ] favor the Ray/Nick combo, I'm sure that as the season progresses it will have the ones mentioned working together. And Sara and Nick did work together in "Blood Moon" hiking, looking for evidence.. Guess no one [fans that is], will ever be 100% happy with everything and everyone on the show, and who works together, and who doesn't, and other complaints. What some love, others don't and visa-versa~

Last edited:

They did in I think it was "Kill Me If You Can" [not sure] where Greg was talking to him self, and then went in the bedroom and Ray was also muttering to him self. and Greg goes "I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who talks to himself" I does seem that they [the writers ] favor the Ray/Nick combo, I'm sure that as the season progresses it will have the ones mentioned working together. And Sara and Nick did work together in "Blood Moon" hiking looking for evidence.. Guess no one [fans that is], will ever be 100% happy with everything and everyone on the show, and who works together, and who doesn't, and other complaints. What some love, others don't and visa-versa~

It was Death and the Maiden :)

Last edited:
They did in I think it was "Kill Me If You Can" [not sure] where Greg was talking to him self, and then went in the bedroom and Ray was also muttering to him self. and Greg goes "I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who talks to himself"
But that was a case that they all worked on eventually. They just worked an individual scene together. I am talking about a case start to finish with just those two.

And that episode was "Death and the Maiden" you are referring to.

They did in I think it was "Kill Me If You Can" [not sure] where Greg was talking to him self, and then went in the bedroom and Ray was also muttering to him self. and Greg goes "I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who talks to himself"

That was in Death and the Maiden (over a year ago now). Ray worked with Wendy in Kill Me if You Can. Both episodes ended up being "just one case after all" things anyway.

A scene here and there is okay, but I was saying I wanted a full 2-case episode with those partnerings - Greg/Ray and Nick/Sara is a combination we haven't seen yet this season. I like keeping it mixed up, so we get to see everyone working together, but not all on the same case. One case episodes tend to be worse for balanced screen time, and often end up with one or two characters just doing a couple of lab scenes and nothing else.

Just going to say I'm joining the 'love fest' for this episode. So far this season is making me very happy. I almost lost faith in season nine and watched season ten because I just couldn't let go, but this season has me giddy again.:hugegrin:

I speaking for myself like it when they all work together the whole team like in "Hog Haven" that's wonderous, as it should be. Not just two or three, but all of them:bolian:Oh, and thank's for the correct episodes from the ones who knew them~

Guess I'm going to be the Debby Downer and say that I just kinda liked it. Not my favourite episode this season, but not my worst.

I preferred Greg and Sara's case because I found it more humorous, and I liked the twist at the end that the animals did it even though I pretty much saw it coming a mile off.

The other case bored me...I didn't find it particularly funny and I've already forgotten what happened.

And tptb, I'm still waiting for the day that we can have more than one case, all taking place at night, with at least one that doesn't involve murder. Is that honestly too much to ask? :scream:

Didn't like the whole Cath/Vartann thing. I'm not against the pairing, but I just really dislike having to watch relationship problems.

Overall I thought it was pretty funny but not that great. C+

I like it when they use the animals in the story. I can say that the cat and the bird are my favourite villains of the season so far . I hope they won't be serials in the future:D . No need to say i like Greg tried to make the parrot talk. Lucky bird. Sara and Greg working together is also ok. The scene with Brass was hilarious. Paul G. was great with his face expressions.

I enjoyed both cases. Lots of funny things and some Cathy - Varty relationship issues. I like the couple and hoping to see they are ok in the end but no need to see any more soap opera subject.That's enough for me :p It is always the same; one side wants something more, the other side doesn't. In this case it is like Cath is the man, Vartan is the girl. Go Cath! So what's next? Vartan will be in danger and Cath is gonna save him?
The case was ok. Died while having sex? Nice death :D
'Nick with the two girls' scene was funny.The nervous lady in red made me laugh.

Back