"Wild Life" Discussion *SPOILERS*

FYI K-Bug - Spoiler tags are not necessary in the spoiler threads...;)

Well, considering it's for an episode that hasn't aired yet, I don't want to spoil anyone who doesn't read the regular spoiler thread. I was under the impression that you were just supposed to talk about the episode in the title, but whatevs.

This is true. Spoilers in an episode thread that do not pertain to that episode should be put in spoiler tags. Thanks! :)

Oops sorry didn't know that.

Well, considering it's for an episode that hasn't aired yet, I don't want to spoil anyone who doesn't read the regular spoiler thread. I was under the impression that you were just supposed to talk about the episode in the title, but whatevs.

This is true. Spoilers in an episode thread that do not pertain to that episode should be put in spoiler tags. Thanks! :)

Oops sorry didn't know that.

It's okay. It's just that some people avoid spoilers, but once an episode airs they may come to the episode thread, but they still don't want to read spoilers for upcoming episodes. :)

Sorry I'm so late to reply; we're in the middle of a home renovation that seems to have taken on a life of its own, LOL!

Anyway, hubby and I really enjoyed this episode. It had just the right balance of humor and quirkiness. I knew there was something funny about the animals, but it never even occurred to me that they'd done the deed. (And yes, the cat did look adorable when Hodges was examining its paws. That's pretty rare for a cat, to let someone handle their paws like that. We have one who not only doesn't mind it, but actually seems to enjoy it. But he's the only one of all the cats I've ever had who lets us do that without trying to pull away.)

I loved the exchanges between Sara, Greg and Doc Robbins. And Brass, as always, had the best lines . . . and he nailed them! You really get a sense of team camaraderie between them all, and it's nice to see that continuity coming into play 10 years into the show.

Hubby and I both felt that Vartann was acting a bit oddly. After all, how long have he and Cath been together? People don't tend to spill everything at once, especially someone as private as Cath. I agree that she needs to be more open, but I also think that Vartann is pushing too hard. I don't think that Cath would ever withhold information that she thought was important to him. So maybe this is the learning process that they will have to go through, to truly become a couple who are equally respectful of one another . . . and sometimes that means being willing to wait until the time is right to say things.

All in all, fabulous episode!

I agree that she needs to be more open, but I also think that Vartann is pushing too hard.
Vartan is a detective, a Homicide Detective. Pushing for answers is what he does, reflexively, apparently. On the job, he is dealing with people who are trying to withhold stuff from him and, when he thinks Catherine maybe be doing that too, the frustration sets him off. My take, anyway.
LaSquisita

Back