"Why is it happening to me?" - D/L FanFic

Danny lay back and closed his eyes. After a few minutes he noticed that it was too uncomfortable to get some rest. He decided to search for a phone to call his friend Ryan Wolfe. He remembered his promise to call him and tell the news about him and Lindsay.

He found a phone in the cafeteria. He dialed Ryan’s number and waited for his friend to answer the call.
“Wolfe”
“It’s my, Danny.”
“Hey, I thought you’re lost. I expected your call earlier.”
“I’m sorry, Ryan. That’s a long story, but I’m on a phone in a hospital.”
“You’re in a hospital? What’s up?”
“Everything’s fine with me. It’s because of Lindsay.”
“Lindsay? What happened to her?”
“Like I said it’s a long story. I call you, when we’re back home, okay?”
“Yeah, but she’s alright, isn’t she?”
“Yes, it’s just as a precaution.”
“That’s right. I’m waiting for your call.”

Danny rang off and made his way back to the room where Lindsay was still examined. Danny sat down on the bank again. Then the door was opened and the doctor and Lindsay stepped outside. Danny stood up and reached for Lindsay’s hand.

“Is everything okay?” He asked Doctor Gates.
“Yes, she’s fine. She just needs some rest for about 2 or 3 days. That’s all.” Gates explained.
“Thank you, Doctor.” Lindsay said and shook his hand.

Danny and Lindsay said good bye and left the hospital. In the car Danny expressed his scruples about Lindsay being alone in her apartment.

“Honey, I’d like you to stay at my place tonight. I don’t like you to be alone tonight in your own apartment.”
“For some reason, I hoped you would say that. I don’t know if I’m strong enough to go back to my apartment.”
“You can stay how long you want. You know, I’ll be always there for you.”
“You’re so cute. I don’t know with what I deserve this.”
“Because you’re the most beautiful woman in the world. And I love you, Montana.” Danny said and put his hand on Lindsay’s knee and she put her hand on his.
“And you’re the man I never dreamed I could have.”

This is slowly going 'till the end, guys :(
I'm a bit sad about that
---
Danny parked the car in front of the building. They went up to Danny’s apartment. He opened the door for Lindsay and closed it behind him.

“You want something to drink, honey?” Danny asked.
“Yeah, water would be nice” Lindsay answered and sat down on the sofa.
Danny went into the kitchen and pulled out a bottle of water and two glasses and went back to Lindsay. He sat down and filled the glasses with water.
“You want to talk about what happened?” Danny asked.
“Yeah, it was so horrible that I can’t be silent on this.”
“I’m here. I’ll listen to you. Take as much time as you need, okay?”

Lindsay took a deep breath before starting with her story.
“I was in my bed when I heard a noise. I got up and saw the open window. I knew that someone must have broken in, but I hadn’t really time to realize. I felt something hit my head and everything went black.” Tears ran over her cheeks. Danny took her in his arms and comforted her.

“When I opened my eyes, I was in a car. I wasn’t laying in the trunk, but the put me on the back seat. Danny, it was so horrible. I was so scared because I didn’t know what he would do to me. When the car stopped, he told me to get out of the car. He said if I would try anything, he would kill me. I was too scared, you know? I just followed his order. We went upstairs and he pushed me onto that mattress. He handcuffed me to the heating pipe.” She sobbed.
“I was so helpless.”
“Shh, everything’s okay now. “Danny said and kissed her. “You’re safe. I protect you and no one will do you harm again.”
Lindsay didn’t say anything. She just leaned her head on Danny’s chest. “Thank you” She whispered.

The two of them sat there for about 10 minutes when Lindsay asked, “Can I take a shower?”
“Of course you can. I give you a towel and if you want you can have a t-shirt and a short of mine.” He offered.
“Yeah, that would be great.” She said and went to the bathroom. Danny went in his bedroom and searched the things Lindsay needed. He knocked on the bathroom door.
“You can put it somewhere. I’m already in the shower.”
Danny opened the door, put all the things on the commode and left the room.

Danny took his cell phone to call Ryan. He sat down and dialed the number.
“Hey Danny” Ryan said.
“Sorry that it took so long.” Danny apologized.
“It’s okay; I know you’ve other things to do.”
“I promised to call you, so I do.”
“Yeah and I’m curious about your story.” He admitted.
“You know what happened to Louie right? The same guys caught my in the subway. I was in hospital.”
“They beat you?” Ryan couldn’t really believe it.
“They did” Danny answered and told him the whole story including the kidnapping.
“”Wow, but you two are alright now, aren’t you.”
“Yes, we are. Lindsay needs some rest. That’s all.”
“I had so many cases like this, but when a friend is involved, it’s even harder. I can’t really believe it.”
“Don’t worry. I’m okay and Lindsay is as well.”
“That’s important. I planned to visit you, but I think it’s better if we defer that.”
“Yeah, that would be better. I want Lindsay to be recovered totally, okay?”
“I understand that completely. We can talk about that later. You just call me and give me a date, okay?”
“I’m sorry, Ryan, but I have to finish.” Danny sat when Lindsay entered the room. He gave her a soft smile and reached out for her hand. Lindsay sat beside him.
“Okay. You call me about the date, okay?”
“I will. Have a nice evening.” He said and rang off.

“How do you feel sweetheart?” Danny asked and put a hair lock behind her ear.
“Better now. Danny, I’m sorry but I just want to sleep.”
“It’s okay. You can have my bed. I take the sofa.” He suggested.
“You don’t have to. Your bed is big enough for two. I want you to be at my side.”
“Are you sure?”
“Yes, I am.” Lindsay said and went into the bedroom.
Danny switched off the light and followed Lindsay to his bedroom. He took off his shirt and his trousers and lay down beside Lindsay. She leaned her head on his chest and Danny gave her a kiss on her hair.
“I love you” She whispered and felt asleep.

danafireprincess said:
i really enjoyed this story! is it over already? please tell me it's not...

it's not over yet, but it will be soon

---
Lindsay lay in Danny’s bed. The smell of croissants and coffee went into her nose. Lindsay rubbed her eyes and sat up in the bed. It had been the most beautiful night Lindsay had had in the last time. Falling asleep at Danny’s side had been wonderful. Lindsay was happy to have such a cute and handsome man at her side. It couldn’t be better in her point of view.

Danny filled two cups with coffee and put them, together with plates and knifes, on the tray. In addition he set a red rose into the small vase. He took the tray and the bag with the croissants and made slowly his way over to his bedroom. With his foot he pushed the door open and a smile covered his face.
“Good morning, Montana.”
“Morning, Danny. Did I tell you that you’re wonderful?” She asked.
“No, you didn’t.” He answered, still smiling.
“You’re wonderful, Danny” Lindsay said and kissed him.
Danny sat on his bed, the tray on his knees.
“You did that all for me?” Lindsay asked.
“Yeah, because I love you.” He said and gave her a plate with a croissant and a cup of coffee.
“You want butter or marmalade?” Danny asked and showed her the butter and the marmalade.
Lindsay took the butter. “Thank you. You don’t go to work this morning?”
“I phoned Mac and told him I stay with you until you’re recovered. He said it’s okay. Half an hour ago he took the car.” Danny explained.
“How long did I sleep” Lindsay asked, grinning.
“I didn’t want to wake you up.”
“I enjoyed sleeping at your side. Was the best night I had for a few months.”
“I know it’s perhaps a bit too soon, but why don’t you move in here?” Danny asked, hoping she would agree. “You said you don’t know if you could go back to your apartment.”
“You’re right. I don’t want to life in my apartment again.”
“I can take some things later and when you’re recovered, we’ll take the rest. What do you think?”
“Would be great, Danny. And thanks for the wonderful breakfast.”
They sat together in Danny’s bed and finished breakfast. Danny carried all back to the kitchen and put it on the sideboard.
“Here’s my key. Just get some clothes, tooth brush and what you find and think it could be useful.” She smiled. “I’ll take a shower and get rid of this here.” She pointed at the dishes.
“Thank you” He leaned over to kiss her and left the apartment.

they're so cute :)

As for my question I couldn't keep the stories straight lol cause there's one here where she does have a kid. My bad.

Back