Who's Hotter???

haha!! am i the only on here who likes all three of them the same? lol. and why isn't H an option!? i think he's just as sexy as Speed, Ryan and Eric.

*clears throat*
SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!! Speed's hotter! Speed, Speed, Speed, Speed, Speed, Spe-eee-eeeeeed! :lol:

And then Eric, I guess :lol:

Eric first, then Ryan, Horatio, Speed. Sorry, I like H. He has that sensitivity & emotion that can easily make a man sexy, but #1 HOTTY is definately Mr. Delko. The body, the lips & the way he talks does it all for me!!

CSIVegasMiamiNY said:
*clears throat*
SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!! Speed's hotter! Speed, Speed, Speed, Speed, Speed, Spe-eee-eeeeeed!

ok yeah you're right Speed is hott!!! i mean he rides an aweosme bike, he's sexy, funny, and the stubble...mmmmm. he's sweet,he's sexy, he's rebellious, he's a bad boy. he's sexy. oh yeah and did i mention, he's sexy!?

i don't see Eric or Ryan riding a sexy bike like Speed's ducati! ok sure H has the hummer but it's no comaprison to Speed's ducati!!

i mean ok i still think Ryan, Eric and H are hott and sexy. but now that i think about it. you're right Speed is the sexiest!! hands down!!!

OK...i thoought about this after i posted the first time.
Why didnt you put H in there.
He is the sexy guy on the show...he is like 1/2% hotter than ryan and eric...BUT I STILL GO WITH ERIC!

:pNot sure why Hagan would be included, :lol:unless Jake, Stetler, Tripp, etc. were also in the mix, :rolleyes:maybe even Clavo!
;)Lots of differing opinions around here!

Back