Who's Hotter???

i don't care what you all say!! i'm stickin with Speed!! i mean i think Eric, H, and Ryan are sexy, but Speed takes the cake!!

Hey everyone, just a small reminder to please add a little more content to your posts as it's getting a bit spammish in here. I'm not saying y'all have to write out an essay, but please make sure to put a little more thought and time into your posts. Otherwise Lucy and I may lock this thread. ;) Thank you.

I think they're all hott & sexy in their own unique way.

Speedle--Hes sexy & sweet. His smart ass sarcasam is hilarious. Its that fact that hes so experienced that makes it irresistable to find him gorgeous. Its something about the way he wears his hair & dosent shave that little beard thats adorable. I love his ducati, very sexy in a bad boy way. I can see him being a great husband, giving you everything you ever wanted and ensureing your saftey.<33

Ryan-- Dont even get me started. He is also sweet & caring. hes hott in a "boy next door" kinda way. i think he'd be affectionate, if he had a love interest & he cares about kids; like in one episode he was very concerned about this little girl, bethany, & the way he held her and talked to her made him seem like a really good father, tnats so adorable. & not to mention his muscles. i'd love to get bear hugged in those things. <3333

Eric--Okay I've never seen a more sexier Cuban in my life. he has the sextiest kissable lips i've ever seen. and tjust the way he carries him self is secy beyond reason. and i love how he can be very passionate about things. and i can see eric being a fun date, and making sure you will never get hurt. whats not to love? <333

ALYSSA_TOGO said:
I think they're all hott & sexy in their own unique way.

Speedle--Hes sexy & sweet. His smart ass sarcasam is hilarious. Its that fact that hes so experienced that makes it irresistable to find him gorgeous. Its something about the way he wears his hair & dosent shave that little beard thats adorable. I love his ducati, very sexy in a bad boy way. I can see him being a great husband, giving you everything you ever wanted and ensureing your saftey.

Ryan-- Dont even get me started. He is also sweet & caring. hes hott in a "boy next door" kinda way. i think he'd be affectionate, if he had a love interest & he cares about kids; like in one episode he was very concerned about this little girl, bethany, & the way he held her and talked to her made him seem like a really good father, tnats so adorable. & not to mention his muscles. i'd love to get bear hugged in those things.

Eric--Okay I've never seen a more sexier Cuban in my life. he has the sextiest kissable lips i've ever seen. and tjust the way he carries him self is secy beyond reason. and i love how he can be very passionate about things. and i can see eric being a fun date, and making sure you will never get hurt. whats not to love?

that's exactly how i feel about them!! but my raitings would be different....

Speed <333333
Ryan <3333
Eric <3333

Eric and Ryan would be a tie but Speed is the sexy guy for me! if i had to choose it would be Speed hands down!!

Back