Who's Hotter???

one simple five letter name....
S..P...E...E..D

Speed is like my counterpart!!! I mean i love ducatis, i love Nirvana, Lynyrd Skynyrd, The Grateful Dead, Santana, and all othe bands he had t-shirts for. I'm always so sarcastic. i think if i was Speed's age and he was a real person...we'd be a match made in heaven!

I would fight for my Speedy anytime, anywhere, anyplace.

*clears throat*
SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!! Speed's hotter! Speed, Speed, Speed, Speed, Speed, Spe-eee-eeeeeed!

hahaha!! That's awesome! I totally agree... he's so sweet and so unaware of his own appeal. Like with Sarah Piper- his expression was so cute when she was talking to him. Kinda like "Huh? Are you talking to me?" *sigh* Ryan and Delko KNOW they are good looking. Speed just has no clue!

I think they are all hot, but Speed will always have that special place in my heart!

yeah...Speed is just the best because he's just so calm and down to earth. plus he has amazing taste in music!!! i love all the bands he likes. i know just about all of them because in some of the s1 eps he's wearing shirts for different bands or listening to them while he processe evidence or because of what he said. as far as i know he likes.....

Lynyrd Skynyrd-in Broken he was listening to them
Santana-In Slaughterhouse he was wearing a Santana shirt
The Grateful Dead- Rory once said in an interviwe that he asked a producer why Speed was wearing a Grateful Dead t shirt while all the other CSIs wore dress shirts.
Nirvana- in Ashes to Ashes Speed said the last time he was in church was when Kurt Cobain died. Kurt Cobain was the leas singer of Nirvana.

and not to mention he has an awesome ride!! i love Ducatis!!!! and he's also the most sexy man i've ever set eyes on!! and i've actually had the privelege to meet Rory!!!!! find out the whole story(if you're interested) in the Speed/Rory thread

so my answer is SPEED!!!!!

Sexy
Perfect
Enticing
Erotic
Delicious :devil:

Back