Who's Hotter???

Gotta go with my H all the way... :D:devil:

If voting for sheer prettiness though, it would be Eric. :)

Ryan does look kinda' cute when he's scruffy, but I don't like the whole button-down, sweater-vest thing TPTB make him do...

And Speed is just sooooo sexy, too... and he's got that whole bad boy thing goin' on...but he's just not my H. :) (Although he'd definately be my 2nd choice ;))

SPEED all the way baby!!!!! no doubt about it!!! mmmm!!! so sexy!!! i'd let him take me for a ride any day ;) if you know what i mean :devil: ....oh and a ride on his bike too :devil:

Need4Speed said:
CSIVegasMiamiNY said:
*clears throat*
SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!! Speed's hotter! Speed, Speed, Speed, Speed, Speed, Spe-eee-eeeeeed!

ok yeah you're right Speed is hott!!! i mean he rides an aweosme bike, he's sexy, funny, and the stubble...mmmmm. he's sweet,he's sexy, he's rebellious, he's a bad boy. he's sexy. oh yeah and did i mention, he's sexy!?

i don't see Eric or Ryan riding a sexy bike like Speed's ducati! ok sure H has the hummer but it's no comaprison to Speed's ducati!!

i mean ok i still think Ryan, Eric and H are hott and sexy. but now that i think about it. you're right Speed is the sexiest!! hands down!!!

Whoot, got that right sista! :lol:

Oh,a nd obviously, I'd go on a date with Speed. One, because he's gorgeous; two, because he's sweet and three, because he owns a Ducati, and I have a major weakness for bikes!

I love Ryan and I always will...but you guys are right, the other two are really hot in their own different ways.
But at the end of the day, it's Ryan for me.

Who would you rather date?
Eric Delko 2 12%
Lt.Horatio Caine 5 29%
Ryan Wolfe 4 24%
Tim Speedle 6 35%
Det.John Hagen 0 0%

Ha!! this proves it!!! Speed is the hottest!!!! he won the poll!! Speed's sexy!!! oh yeah!!! woohoo!!! yeah!!! Sexy Speed!! Not Eric, not H, not Ryan, not Hagen, but Speed!!

Eric Delko is so sexy. The very first time I laid eyes on him, I was a goner. That man is sexy in everyway possible. Umm.

H not an option? I can't believe that. I'll tell you, H is old enough to be my father and he's still sexy. There is something about him, his compassion, the way he plays with his sunglasses. :) He's sexy as hell.

Got to go with Speed on this one. Everything about him is just hot. He is so sexy.

If I go with a second choice, it would be Horatio, because I like his style and he is sexy too.

I sat Eric and I voted to date him too! HE is just soooooooooooooooooooooooo HOT! Incredible eyes, killer smile, lips to die for and looks good in ANYTHING!!!! Speed and Ryan are hot too but Eric hands down ***giggles*** is the hottest of the 3! ;) If anyone has seen Adam Rodriguez in Jennifer Lopez's If you had my love video, you will drool over him more if you havent started!!! :);)

Back