Who would you...........???

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by xxcatherinexx, Mar 8, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I agree, Laetri.

2. AmandaSzmanda

AmandaSzmanda CSI Level Two

Greg, not only because he is extremlly hot, but also because he is funny, smart, nerdy, and totally drool worthy, plus if I live with him then, um, yeah.

3. meshellb2001

meshellb2001 Lab Technician

I would have to buy a case of Raid, if I live with Grissom, can't stand bugs. :lol:

4. lantiscod

lantiscod Pathologist

Realy wanna take all of them together...if you guys permits...:lol:

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Sara!

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Cath because I have my summer ball soon and I have no idea how to put my hair up or put on make-up or walk in heels; I need some help and Cath would probably be most helpful out of all the csi's...

7. Caro86

Caro86 Rookie

greg...dunno why, he's just...funny, and as far as i heard in the series he's just some great hobbies...:D would be fun, fun, fun.
    and i like the job he does, of course !

8. theatresporter

theatresporter Lab Technician

I picked Greg. I think he'd be the most fun. Nick was a VERY close second, though. I think he'd be awesome to live with. I would say Warrick, but he's married now, and I don't want to intrude on the newlyweds, lol.

Catherine would be too much of a handful with Lindsey already to deal with. I'd only get in her way. Sara doesn't seem like the kind to deal well with a roommate, nor does Grissom, and living with Brass would be...well, odd.

9. GumDrops

GumDrops Rookie

Nick for sure...everyone else would get pretty fed up with me after about a day or so. Except maybe Greg, but I might get fed up with him. I'm really hyper all the time, but I'm a neat freak, and Greg just doesn't fit in that category

10. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

I picked Grissom.

A WHOLE WEEK WITH GRISSOM *faints" my dream :D

I could definitely live with him. I can relate to him. I see myself in a lot of things that he does actually, in the way he behaves. His relationships to people, his dedication to his work.

It would be one hell of a week. We would ride rollercoasters together -although I'm afraid of these things, he says come on, I say OK :D
    We would read a lot.
    We would spend long periods of time just thinking. Not talking. Just thinking. And walking on the carpet. In the dark. Silence ... peace ... and Grissom *wow*
    Making experiments -with a pickle.
    He would teach me things ... I'd be his sponge :lol:
    He'd tell me all about bugs.
    We would watch/talk movies.

................ and more if affinities ;) *keep dreamin'* :rolleyes:

11. jenakapt

jenakapt Lab Technician

Sara! All the way, because a)she's hot b)she's hot and oh did I mention she's hot?

Lol that and the fact that she's interesting, and a bit messed up! I like that :lol:

12. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

*bump* :) I would definatly have to say Greggo!! It would be so much fun!! We would go to tons of partys and stay up all night eating popcorn and chips! :lol: Not to mention he is gorgeous!!!

13. Gloomy

Gloomy Witness

Greg.
    I chose him not because I think of Eric :D but I like funny, childish, and 'spiky' guy!

14. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

Yeah i'm going with Greg. He's cute and so sweet and funny.

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Greg because I adore him. I'm sure my husband would not mind sleeping on the couch for a week! :devil: :lol: