Who would you...........???

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by xxcatherinexx, Mar 8, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Absolutely Greg / Eric we have a lot of things in common!!!
    We are both born in 1975 - my husband is born the 27th of July and he has a lot of things in common with his personality, we both love rock, punk, metal music esp. Interpol, Sigur Ros, Marylin Manson - we both worked for BMG - we like to dress punk meets pop and metal rock- we like to change our haircut often - we like big clean spaces with italian plants, bambu and bonsai - we like the same type of house design and colors - we both like bracelets and inox chains - we love pets - we love to party and drink - we are quite mad & we both love liquid latex!!!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

im with you she is hot and if i lived with her something could happen with us ;)

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Mmm, tough question. I love 'em all, but in the end I had to go with Nick. He just seems like my type of guy - gentlemanly, charismatic, friendly, fun...not to mention the fact that he's very handsome. ;) I also happen to love his accent, which is weird since I'm a Southern girl and I hear similar accents all the time that do nothing for me. *shrugs* Seriously, though, it's not all about the looks and accent (although those don't hurt!) - I just think that our personalities would go quite well together.

(Okay, it's official - I'm way overthinking this! :p )

4. meandmac

meandmac Rookie

nick hot nuff said.

5. CSI_Fan_Forever

CSI_Fan_Forever Lab Technician

Thats a toughy. I would live with any of them really. Gil because he cracks me up, and hes sweet. lol. Nick because he is such a gentleman. Catherine because she is strong and independant. I choose Greg though, because he is hilarous. Gotta love the funny ones.. and hes a cutie! :)

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Greg because he is so cute. Or maybe Grissom or Sara so I could work my matchmaking magic.

7. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

Grissom all the way, hes hot, smart and he has a specific sense of humour which cracks me up :D :D

8. onlynic

onlynic Prime Suspect

Most def Sara!!! I think she needs to have someone show her how much fun life can be and that not all humans will hurt her. Also, I think she could teach me a lot too- so it would be a nice even relationship- can't it be longer than one week? I mean come on pretty please!!! ;)

Also, I think living with Greg would be a blast- him and I would be having fun 24/7!!!

9. Lia

Lia Lab Technician

Sara Sidle. She's strong, independent, intelligent, and, let's not forget the obvious, she's a hottie, haha.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

I definatly would live with catherine or nick ... theyre both really hot .. but theyr also old enough to be my parents .. nick is very cute acting and always wants to help out the family of the victims ... he always takes the time to let them know that csi is doing all they can to solve the case. then there is catherine ... she is beatifull and probably alot older then she looks. she is one of the most dedicated members of csi and always makes shure that she gets the case solved and she always ends up getting the information she needs from the suspect. and best of all ... shes damn hot

11. CSIannalysse

CSIannalysse CSI Level Two

Greg...because he's funny and hot!!!! :D

12. HCfanforlife1982

HCfanforlife1982 Police Officer

I have to say Nick. I would love to have him for a roommate but if he were to want to have something more with me then I would jump at the chance. lol. He is just too hotttt.

13. crazy_steph

crazy_steph Police Officer

I'd live with Nick but date Greg, :lol:

14. HCfanforlife1982

HCfanforlife1982 Police Officer

In that case I would live with Nick but date Horatio. lol.

15. CSIVegasMiamiNY

CSIVegasMiamiNY Pathologist

I was gonna say Warrick because of him being sooo hot but if its the charector hes married so his wife might not like it lol! but then I thought Nick (sooo hot!) but greg is just funny so I picked him. and that was complicated way of thinking! i reali should start thinking more about what i write!