Who would you...........???

although i probably don't need to answer this because you all probably know who it is i'm still going to. i would pick ...NICK! not just because hes hot but because he seems like he's easy to talk to, he’s caring, generally a happy guy, and if something was to happen to me he would be there for me.

I choose Catherine because i love her karakter at the show, she is the coolest and nicest in my eyes. I love to stay with her so i can found out a bit more behind her smile and look into her private life. ;) and because she is so Damn Hot.. :p

I'll pick Nick, not for the hotness although I have to admit as eye candy goes he's unbeatable...........just for the fact that after all the shit he's had thrown at him he still retains a sense of vulnerability, he's not been hardened by it, he still wants to believe the best in everyone and is thoroughly let down and lets it show when someone he trusts hurts him............I just wanna take Nicky in my arms and savour him, let him know someones batting on his side for all his complexities, not to mention all his muscles (rather well defined aren't they??) He's a guy that thinks, a guy that trusts, and a guy that would defend you to the end..........what's sexier than that????

I picked Sara because she could teach me a few things and we could sit and have a beer and shoot the breeze. I think we would have a lot of things in common.

Plus...she's hot. :lol:

No, really. It's because I can relate to her and we could find a lot of things to talk about.

:D

I voted Cath, but I totally would have picked Grissom or Warrick, too... if I could have. But I couldn't. So I picked Cath. Cuz she freaking rocks.

no chance for others my Avi sai it too. :) Nick, he is georgous, gentlemen. He stay every time for others soft and sensitive ;) *favorite all the time* Nicky

Grissom - because he may possibly the most interesting dude on tv. And so I could make him grow some stubble back, and get him drunk to see what he's like. Maybe even try to get him to dance. Oh yeah, and theres the little fact that I love him.

Back