Who would you...........???

I would pick Greg... he's really funny and crazy!!~~ :D Too bad he is more serious now since he is an out field CSI... :confused:

Definitly Sara... I recognise a lot in her. And since she's a workaholic and hardly ever home (and I am just as worse if I get the chance) that would be easy :)
And next.. she's just hot... :)

I picked Greg! Cause he is so funny & Greg has the best personality also he is so cute I could see us listening to music together and just having a good time!! :D

I would pick Greggo because he'd be the most fun, he seems easy to get along with. likes to listen to music at the same volume I do. Rock and roll sounds better louder!
Also, he's really hot!

hard to choose outta that group...lol, but greg, because he seems like it would be fun times all around...

Greg!! :p Not only is he hot, but he is very sweet, funny and he likes rock (just like me)! :lol:

If I can't have Greg, then I'll go with Nick, because again he is sweet, funny, sensitive and he would understand when I need to be alone.

Both of the guys seem like people you can trust and to who you could tell everything to, and they wouldn't judge you...

I picked Greg for a few reasons:
a)He's hot :)
b)HE ROCKS!!!!
c)He's very young, and I wouldn't want to live with anyone that's old enough to be a parent

Back