Who would you like to guest star on CSI?

I'd like to see Special Agent Culpepper come back and the team discovering and proving that he's a dirty cop. :devil: I want to see him behind bars!!! That would make my day! :D

I would like Jennifer Garner to play in an episode and of course Hugh Laurie as Dr. House(that would be priceless.)

I would love it if Hugh Laurie were to guest star in CSi, it would have to be as Dr House though :D

um, I would like some big star like Bruce Willis to star - my favourite actor!
And then there would have to be Johnny Depp,
I could go on...

Bruce Willis as the bad guy, be good to see him in the interview room being all cocky.
Johnny Depp as a first day CSI, like what Holy Gribbs was, but without him ending the same way that she did.

i would die if jonathan togo guess stared! it would be awesome!! but he would be ryan wolfe...so it would be like another csi csi miami crossover but only he would come to las vegas! :devil:

WillowsWannaBe said:
Courtney Cox Arquette would be cool. Maybe she could act the wife of the victim.

Anyone from Friends! I love that show. It was my favorite before CSI. Now it's my retired favorite and I just watch the tapes all the time. Now, if someone from Harry Potter was in it, my life would be complete.

I would like to see Tony Shaloub from Monk on the show, either playing someone OCD, or maybe even the complete opposite... He could make a really good suspect. And the guy from Psych (can't remember his name) would make a fun annoyance to the team, like the psychic from Stalker. Only he won't die!

more ideas. i would like to see Brad Pitt and/or Dean Cain. they'd both suit the role of handsome, evil, coldblooded murderers who Catherine would be attracted to :lol: and who would actually like Sara better making Grissom jealous a bit ;) but eventually sara would like our roach racer better and then *censored for adult content* :lol: okey, i'm TOTALLY shuttin' up.

Back