Who would you like to guest star on CSI?

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Adzix, Jul 26, 2006.

1. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

As long as we are in Star Trek, why not Michael Dorn? I talked with him about 15 years ago at a convention in Fort Lauderdale and, let me tell you, he's VERY good looking! Without the makeup, of course! And his voice gives me shivers... :)

2. angeldreams

angeldreams Witness

Some good choices here...

I'd love to see one of my faves Martin Sheen. John Waters is good at creepy stuff. Brooke Shields would be nice to see on TV again.

3. FLACK_ATTACK

FLACK_ATTACK Prime Suspect

Here's who I would like to make a guest apperance on CSI:

Tom Hanks (Great actor)
    anyone from CSI:NY who hasn't guest starred on the show (everyone except Carmine)
    Gary and William Petersen working together on a case would be awesome (an LV/NY crossover episode maybe?

that's about it for now.

4. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I would love to see Kristin Minter guest star on CSI. She could play a bad ass suspect that unabashedly hits on Sara :devil:
    Or she could play a victim, a witness, a cop...anything actually.
    George Clooney would be nice as well. And I think Kathryn Morris would be a cute choice for Catherine's little sister -assuming her sister is supposed to be younger than her.

5. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

1. Lisa Edelstein: She excels at playing headstrong women and I could see her as the attorney of a suspect who's trying to plead innocent. I think she would be excellent at giving Grissom a hard time in and out the interogation room. It would be awesome if she brought some of her Cuddy side from House into her character.

2. Jerry Stiller: I adored him from his days as Frank Constanza on Seinfeld. His great wit and comedic timing would bring some humour into the show. He would be great at playing a suspect who can be disturbing at funny at the same time. The same goes for his old co-star, Michael Richards aka Cosmo Kramer.

6. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

John Turturro - ohh, how i'd love him to play some kind of a crazy suspect/witness with personality like in "Brain Donors" :lol: that'd be hilarous :D not gonna mention that he played with Billy Petersen in To Live And Die in LA before. noting that there were a lot of actors who our cast knows from earlier jobs, Turturro's appearance on CSI is quite possible. besides, guy's a genius :lol: