Who would you like to guest star on CSI?

Holly Marie Combs, she got that good girl image on "Charmed" having her be someone with multiple personalities would be cool, and slide her away from that typecasting.

I'd love to see Kevin Spacey- as some villian-he's so good and so versatile can play anything- give Grissom a run for his money- but- he's a hugh movie star- sooo-highly un-likly--but one never knows-- :(in the TV world maybe Heather Locklear- she's beautiful, charming and also can play anything- ;)

I would love it if Anderson Cooper made an appearance on the show, I could see him playing a reporter who acts the opposite of him self, like a tabloid reporter, or as a lawyer, that would be cool, i love AC and I bet he would do a great job :D

Johnny Depp, Angelina Jolie,Christopher Walken,Lucy Lu, and Reese Witherspoon.

Johnny Depp agreed as best Psycho killer ever.
Angelina Jolie as A secret agent working under cover and crosses paths with Nick Stokes.
Christopher Walken as Grissom's Uncle
Lucy Lu plays a deadly serial killer
Reese Witherspoon as Grissom's Young Cousin if Not Nick's new Girlfriend :D

newflame13 said:
Johnny Depp, Angelina Jolie,Christopher Walken,Lucy Lu, and Reese Witherspoon.

Johnny Depp agreed as best Psycho killer ever.
Angelina Jolie as A secret agent working under cover and crosses paths with Nick Stokes.
Christopher Walken as Grissom's Uncle
Lucy Lu plays a deadly serial killer
Reese Witherspoon as Grissom's Young Cousin if Not Nick's new Girlfriend :D

we cannot have Christopher Walken he scares me soo soo soo much!!!!

i couldnt watch it if he was in it!!!......but johnny depp on the other hand i would sell my soul to watch that!! :devil: :devil: :devil:

Well, if I don't get my "Mythbusters" crossover... :D I'll settle for Ioan Gruffudd getting a good guest spot. It might atone somewhat for CBS cancelling "Century City". Yes. I'm still bitter...

Hugh Jackman, that's my choice. Put him into an interrogation room with George Eads, and I'd die a very slow but happy and satisfied death :devil:

Ooh Jake Gyllenhaal.... he could be a victim (so I get to see him shirtless as a corpse or whatever lol... jeez he'd make a VERY SEXY corpse :devil:) or suspect (just so Greg could interrogate him... then I'd faint from extreme bliss and my TV explode from all the HOTNESS!! :eek:)

Hey a girl can dream ;)

Back