Who would you like to guest star on CSI?

Some others:

Get Gwendolyn Yeo, Lucy Liu, Michelle Krusiec or Sandra Oh to play a love interest for Nick or Greg!!! :D

Hayden Christiansen. He's really hot. Who would he be playing? I dunno. I've always thought he'd make a good Dracula...

I would like Tom Hanks or Mel Gibson to make guess appearances. Simply because they are really great actors! Maybe they could be criminal masterminds or something.....

i want a csi:ny/csi crossover!!
i think that jennifer garner, michael vartan (since i just love them on alias), and daniel radcliffe should guest star.

seeing daniel on csi would be so great, he is so adorable in the harry potter movies :)

Silhouette said:
Ooh Jake Gyllenhaal.... he could be a victim (so I get to see him shirtless as a corpse or whatever lol... jeez he'd make a VERY SEXY corpse :devil:) or suspect (just so Greg could interrogate him... then I'd faint from extreme bliss and my TV explode from all the HOTNESS!!

Omg yes!!!!!!

Also Hugh Jackman and George Eads would be AMAZING!!

Wow, my poor brain is gonna pop! [haha song lyrics]

1. Steve Buscemi. :p I figure he could be a suspect or maybe a cop from out East that used to work with Brass...

2. Willem Dafoe. :devil: He would be a great arch-nemesis for Grissom - like Moriarty to Sherlock Holmes.

3. Hugh Laurie. :D Dr. House gets called in as an expert witness or is on vacation in Las Vegas when one of the CSIs need his medical attention (with a happy ending, of course ;) ).

4. Sandra Bullock. She could be one of Nick's sisters who comes to visit and becomes a suspect in a crime. Wrong place, wrong time type of stuff. Greg is the hero when he solves the case and clears her name. Yay Greg! :lol:

1. Julian McManhon- I do not know the name of the guy he plays on Nip/tuck but he could come up from Miami for a sugery and somthing goes horibly horibly wrong!!

2. Johnny Depp- He could be a well I dont know all I know is I want Him!!!

3. Orlando Bloom- Anything!!!

4. Liv Tyler- Anything

5. Alyssa Milano- Anything!

softcake_70 said:
Hugh Jackman, that's my choice. Put him into an interrogation room with George Eads, and I'd die a very slow but happy and satisfied death :devil:

Softcake you wouldn't be the only dying a happy death :D .

toomuchovertime:Jack Nicholson would be the best psycho ever!!!

Crysthala:Hayden Christiansen. he could probably be a killer who called in his crime and hid his evdience very well. Grissom would have to work overtime.(Smiles maybe he can turn grissom to a vamp. :D )

Jlinn:Samuel L. Jackson. He'd be a bad mother *shut your mouth.* :D

One1red:Willem Dafoe. The name it's self is enough reason.

Ooooh, Karl Urban, good one melbel. Although I'm not sure about him being Sara's brother...From what I've seen of his work, and I haven't seen enough for my liking ;), he seems a little too edgy for that role.

I would probably make him a mysterious new love interest, with a shady past (of course :D) for either Sara or Catherine.

I wonder if he'll grow his hair long and wear that nifty helmet he did in Lord of the Rings? :lol:

Back