Who is world's favorite CSI character?

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Guest, Feb 26, 2005.

?

If you were a regular character, which role would you choose?

1. CSI

60 vote(s)
    70.6%
  2. Detective

7 vote(s)
    8.2%
  3. Lab tech

10 vote(s)
    11.8%
  4. Coroner

3 vote(s)
    3.5%
  5. Other (tell us which role you'd choose!)

5 vote(s)
    5.9%
  1. Agertays

Agertays CSI Level Three

This is probably the worst question that anyone could ask me. I don't know who to vote for, i love all the characters equaly!~! :( :lol:

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Poll Standings for Wed March 9, 2005 at 11:50 Am est.
    100 Votes

Gil Grissom 24

Catherine Willows 24

Sara Sidle 22

Greg Sanders 19

Nick Stokes 8

Warrick Brown 3

3. FoxRox

FoxRox CSI Level Two

Sara is my alltime favourite tv character so my vote was easy...but Greg IS a close second. :)

(Of course I like Grissom, Brass, Nick and Warrick too, but definately not as much as Sara and Greg).

4. Guest

Guest Guest

As I told I like Grissom :D :D :D Of course :p
    But I didn't mention that Sara is my favorite, too :D
    And Nick :lol:

5. ilovgeorge

ilovgeorge Rookie

sara is my fav
    then nick coz hes soooooooo hotttt
    then cath coz she has the best hair not really a good reason but it rates high in my book
    then greg coz hes funny and cute
    then warrick coz hes also hot
    the grissom well am sorry but i dont really like him i dont know why
    ave i forgot anyone :D

6. Guest

Guest Guest

My top two are pretty interchangable, but I went with Sara today just because she was so awesome in yesterday's episode. Otherwise, it'd be Grissom.

I've seen it with other ships. There are sites for other ship groups that get just as nasty toward Sara, if not worse.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I've just registered. I love Grissom...but I had to vote for Catherine. It really bugs me how nasty Sara/Grissom fans are towards her (not all, obviously, but those who are mean stand out).

I used to be a hardcore Sara/Grissom shipper, but those fans totally turned me off by the nasty things they'd say.

I've visited lots of other sites (Catherine/Grissom, Warrick/Catherine) and you don't hear the same negativity.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Greg!!!
    *does a little dance*
    of course Greg!

9. chrissy0

chrissy0 Police Officer

Greg! Greg is the man! :D

10. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

To me it always looks like the Grissom/Catherine fans are always talking bad stuff about Sara. :rolleyes:

11. FoxRox

FoxRox CSI Level Two

------------------------------------------------------------
    gilbertgrissom/SaraB:
    This is the complete opposite of what I´ve read and experienced.

The G/C and G/LH fans on the bodyfarm and csiguide are the absolute WORST. All they do is write bad stuff about Sara. They have special hate-Sara groups that join all csi-sites just to bash Sara and "spread the message". They write stuff like Sara is so ugly they can´t stand to look at her, she should die and Grissom should kill her etc etc. That is just not acceptable.

Not that GSR are angels but at least they don´t say such bad things about Cath- I´m often on YTDAW and PWF so I know this. Also I´m not GSR so I have no bias, these are the facts.

However, like gilbertgrissom wrote; not all G/C/LH fans are that nasty, but bad ones stand out- esp. when they are moderators with control over boards. I know many Sara-fans are harrassed (hatemails, bannings etc) by a group of G/LH fans. So stay on this site if you are a Sara-fan and want a friendly free-speech site :)

I´ll never understand how one can get so upset and hateful to other ppl only because of fictional characters. :(

Go Sara! :lol:

12. CSILevel1

CSILevel1 Lab Technician

I really don't know what are you reading on YTDAW! I can't count on my two hands how many 'bitch' is written about Cath per topic. What even worse is the Spork thing. Sofia isn't my favorite character, but it hurts me how much hate is towards her there. I know you are jealous, because she can stand between Griss and Sara, but this makes me sick. In a Hungarian forum there are Sara fans and G/S shippers, and I (a Cath fan, to be honest) can discuss CSI in a normal way. This is not possible on YTDAW. When I added my two cents on Nesting Dolls, everybody attacked me, although I didn't write anything hurtful for Sara. I have no problem with her - she's my least favourite character, but I don't dislike her. I have problem with her rude fans, though. Fortunately, they are NOT the majority!

13. FoxRox

FoxRox CSI Level Two

I´m not GSR. I repeat.
    I´m saying YTDAW and other GSR sites are not nearly as bad as G/C/LH sites. I don´t think you´ve been on them if you think b*** is the worst name-calling out there. Believe me those anti-Sara sites are much much worse than YTDAW. Especially in the aspect that they go after specific posters that are Sara-fans and harass them.

14. CSILevel1

CSILevel1 Lab Technician

I didn't say you are! :)

I believe you. I find every kind of hate towards any of the CSI characters disgusting. These people have too much spare time! They should concentrate on their favorite character instead of bashing the other characters. I know the csiguide forum, and not Sara is the favorite there, but I didn't find anything rude about her on the forum, and the same is here. You can expect the worse on the shipper forums, because many of the shippers have tunnel-vision, and they can see only black and white.

15. FoxRox

FoxRox CSI Level Two

Fair enough :) I agree! It´s a lot of competition because of ships I guess. But it´s more fun to write about what you like on the show I think. Critique should be constructive and nuanced.

I hope you´re right and it´s changing for the better cause I thought it was horrible over there. Those hate-sara groups are weird. Why watch the show if they hate a character so much they can´t stand to see her? *sigh*