Who is world's favorite CSI character?

If you were a regular character, which role would you choose?

• CSI

Votes: 60 70.6%
  • Detective

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • Lab tech

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • Coroner

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Other (tell us which role you'd choose!)

Votes: 5 5.9%

• Total voters
Since several others are doing it as a list:

Cath
Nick
Sara
Warrick/Grissom (tie)
Robbins
Brass
Greg/Sam Braun/Lindsey (tie)

I'm really really into my first 4 levels tho. But, I can't vote for 5 people.

Reasons to like the characters:

Grissom- (almost freakishly) smart, is a very experienced CSI, has a strange charm and a killer grin :D :lol: (plus, he looks cool in a tux :p)

Catherine- Tough, is also very experienced in forensics, has the super power to balance a kid and a demanding job :p Always has some sort of comeback for everything :lol:

Nick- Is just plain sweet/nice guy :p Knows how to talk to people very well (like to calm them down or reason with them), looks good in CSI uniform :p

Sara- Is also pretty tough and has a very determined attitude, great at thinking up comebacks :lol: :lol:

Warrick- Can always focus and stay on task, is always cool and collected (with the exception of a few eppys)

Greg- :lol: So many things. Hes always jittery and ready to go, looks great in CSI uniform,learns fast, hes hilarious :lol: :lol:

Brass- Always has some snark comment :lol: Hes usually pretty funny but can also be serious and ready-for-action

Some not-so-nice things:

Grissom- Can sometimes be a little harsh or forgetful

Catherine- Can just be extremely annoying.

Nick- (I cant think of anything :p)

Sara- Bottles up emotions until she eventually explodes (Nesting Dolls)

Warrick- Sometimes has a hard time controlling his anger (like in the eppy where his old buddie's daughter was shot)

Brass- ( :pI cant think of anything)

- - - -

Discuss.

i see the whole bobby thing especially in mea culpa when the gun he was getting ready to fire the gun and it went off i was like awwwwww poor bobby but i cant really see the whole hodges thing but he has his moments i liked it in the 4th season i tihnk when grissom was like

grissom: if u need someone to talk to
hodges: yeah whens a good time
grissom: we have a counsler here on wedensdays and thursdays

i loved that also in that episode with the one where grissom and sara are talking at the end and there like no video and the kids must never now, well anyway hodges and greg are talking in the lab about greg's mispelling of fountain and about mia and them hodges goes

hodges: and thats S.P.A. in any language

i know this post is basically for CSI only but i can't resist replying about the other shows as well but i will put my list of faves for CSI again.

CSI:
- Sara
-Nick
-Greg
-Warrick
-Grissom
-Brass
-catherine (don't like her that much she's on my crap list of people i can't stand)

NY:
-Danny
-Aiden
-Flack
Stella/ Mac (i like both of them the same)
-Sheldon

Miami:
-Calleigh
-Ryan
-Delko
-Alexx
-Horatio (#1 on my crap list can't stand the man)

I voted Sara too...and i think she is the best!

And in the second place, I love Nicky...he's so good lucking!! I love him!

Me...

I prefer Warrick Brown. He fought against his gambling history, his special feeling towards black victims and his casual style all attrack me much. He's also sexy and humorous. I love Warrick best. Why he only has 3 votes? :confused:

Okay as of 5 am est. (March 7, 2005) this is how the poll results are out of 92 votes, in order of highest to lowest votes.

Grissom.....23
Catherine...22
Greg..........19
Sara..........17
Nick...........08
Warrick......03

This is my list of favorite from CSI

Grissom
Warrick
Greg
Nick
Cahterine
Sara

from CSI: Miami

Of course: Speed :lol:
Caliegh
Horatio
Delko
Ryan
Alexx

From NY

Mac
Danny
Stella
Flack
Aiden

It's funny how so many people are always complaining about Catherine and she still manages to come in second! :D Nice! I love Catherine. But obviously my vote went elsewhere. ;)

I wish I could vote again, I'd definitely vote for Warrick. I'll bet he's the second favorite of many. :)

My favorite character is Catherine, but I'm a Sara fan too. Some of my favorite cases are ones the two worked together (Crash and Burn, Getting Off, Caged...) they're hilarious.

It seems that a lot of Sara fans don't like Catherine. Actually, a lot of Sara/Grissom shippers. I can't even visit the boards anymore, because people are nasty. It's really weird, you don't see anything like that with any other ships.

Posted by SaraB:
My favorite character is Catherine, but I'm a Sara fan too. Some of my favorite cases are ones the two worked together (Crash and Burn, Getting Off, Caged...) they're hilarious.

It seems that a lot of Sara fans don't like Catherine. Actually, a lot of Sara/Grissom shippers. I can't even visit the boards anymore, because people are nasty. It's really weird, you don't see anything like that with any other ships.

You know, I think there's a lot of truth to that. I don't know the why of it, but I have noticed the same thing. I've visited a few different boards and sites for CSI and for specific ships (mainly to use as a resource, I don't really support any) and have found Sara/Grissom shipper boards to be hard to read, as a Catherine fan.

Back