Who is Dr. Jekyll? *SPOILERS*

I'm still thinking it's one of Ray's former students. They sort of fit the profile of a person we have seen a few times, yet not really memorable. Since Ray is a doctor and could have told his students about certain procedures, it's possible this person wanted to get revenge on Ray or something..

OR

Dr. Jekyll could be actually using Ray to get to someone else. Perhaps Grissom??? No one outside the lab knows that Grissom is gone do they? One of Ray's students saw Grissom in Ray's class and could know that Grissom wasn't actually a visiting professor (or whatever he said he was) talking with The D/J killer.

Just some more random thoughts...

Another possibility the Medical guy who made surgical parts in "Irradiator" who Dr. Ray & Brass went to talk to and Ray slammed him against the wall, because he kept needling and insulting him, about his book. He's got a real grudge against, it seem the world, and including Dr. Ray, and would know how to use medical instruments to tie intestines in knots and bows. My daughter came up with this after re-watching this ep. again:confused:

Last edited:
Another possibility the Medical guy who made surgical parts in "Irradiator" who Dr. Ray & Brass went to talk to and Ray slammed him against the wall, because he kept needing and insulting him, about his book. He's got a real grudge against, it seem the world, and including Dr. Ray, and would know how to use medical instruments to tie intestines in knots and bows. My daughter came up with this after re-watching this ep. again:confused:

I was suspicious of him too, at first, but I think there are 2--if not 3--objections to that. 1, I think the doc Ray slammed against the wall is a little taller and bulkier than what we saw of Jekyll; 2, there would be no need for Jekyll to swipe/use someone else's passcode to get into the vault if he were Ray's non-friend; and 3, if Jekyll were on the staff of that hospital, he would have known enough not to use the code of someone who was, to paraphrase the security guy, "a short, black woman doctor currently on vacation."

I'm surprised how you all ruled out Dr. Jekyll being Ray. So what he was hit by the guy in the hospital? Maybe it's his accomplice and this "accident" was staged? Still, I don't think it's Ray - L. Fishburne is confirmed in the cast of Season 11 (someone wrote it here...) so he can't be the killer. Or maybe... ;>

or perhaps it's someone else going through Ray to get to Catherine. Hence her blood being shed...

Leon Finlay perhaps? He swore he would take his own life in front of her. Maybe he is Dr. Jekyll? or at least an accomplice?

Leon Finlay perhaps? He swore he would take his own life in front of her. Maybe he is Dr. Jekyll? or at least an accomplice?

Ooh, that would be a good choice IMO. Didn't he have a medical background of some sort? I was thinking he was a vet or something.

I just had a thought jump out at me. Haskell knows who Jekyll is, or claims he does... Didn't they show Haskell having an attorney to mediate the talks between him and Langston's class? What if that attorney is actually Jekyll and that's why Haskell knows?

I just had a thought jump out at me. Haskell knows who Jekyll is, or claims he does... Didn't they show Haskell having an attorney to mediate the talks between him and Langston's class? What if that attorney is actually Jekyll and that's why Haskell knows?

When or what episode did we see Haskell with an attorney? I know Langston ran amok, when Haskell played that cat and mouse game when he went to see him in prison. "Get him out of here", He [Ray] was furious, but when did we see his attorney?, cause' that might be right~

When or what episode did we see Haskell with an attorney? I know Langston ran amok, when Haskell played that cat and mouse game when he went to see him in prison. "Get him out of here", He [Ray] was furious, but when did we see his attorney?, cause' that might be right~

I was thinking in the ep where Haskell was on the screen in the Langston's classroom. I was thinking there was a lawyer or some kind of liason that he had to go through to be allowed to have Haskell speak to the class. Or maybe the lawyer was there when Grissom or Ray (whichever one it was) went to the prison to speak to Haskell in person? I'm not 100% sure, but seems like there might have been someone?

I think the Doctor J. may be the bald doctor in Lost and Found, the doctor who was talking to Brass and Nick in the begining. We saw him before in last season right? My theory is based on... well the actor was also playing the Doctor Jekyllish Cylon doctor in Battlestar Galactica:guffaw:

Last edited:
Or what if Dr.Jekyll is Officer Mitchell?:wtf: He's been on the show more than once and he's close to the CSIs. The guy that knocked out Jekyll could be a decoy for the CSIs to go after while Officer Mitchell makes his move! I always knew there was something about Officer Mitchell.

Or, what if Dr. Jekyll is Sara?:wtf: She knows about medical stuff like operations. She's a CSI after all. She's been on the show a lot. This could be her revenge against all the people that continue to call her Sue Suicidal.:guffaw:

My theory based on David Rambo's interview and the title of the finale
M E A T Jekyll....

He's a chef. I know it's a bit 'out there' but the line dropped by David Rambo about Red Sauce (okay it could be a metaphor for blood but the title is what gave me the idea)

Perhaps Jekyll was someone who Ray had come across in med school? Perhaps the guy couldn't handle it so he dropped out and now blames Ray. So he's a chef now with the same skills as a highly trained surgeon.

Hey, it's not big of a stretch is it? I mean look at the Mini Crime Scene killer, that was a stretch connecting bleach to Natalie. :eek:

Just my thoughts....

That's not that farfetched at all. I'd say butcher instead of chef, though. 'Course they already did it on NCIS and it was pretty good. That's how the guy practices, because he has all those animals at his disposal -- and Langston had the scene where he was trying to do the same thing to a pig.

My theory based on David Rambo's interview and the title of the finale
M E A T Jekyll....

He's a chef. I know it's a bit 'out there' but the line dropped by David Rambo about Red Sauce (okay it could be a metaphor for blood but the title is what gave me the idea)

Perhaps Jekyll was someone who Ray had come across in med school? Perhaps the guy couldn't handle it so he dropped out and now blames Ray. So he's a chef now with the same skills as a highly trained surgeon.

Hey, it's not big of a stretch is it? I mean look at the Mini Crime Scene killer, that was a stretch connecting bleach to Natalie. :eek:

Just my thoughts....

I was just trying to figure out where they were at end of next week's promo and thought it looked like a kitchen, and now it all makes sense!

I belive that Dr. Jekyll is someone from the Lab. I know there has been wide speculations about it being Greg, but I'm not of that belive. I think it's Henry. For me, he clearly has some serialkiller features in him. He socializes badly with his collegues - he got no sense in the situations he gets in (says akward things etc) - He lives with his mom, or at least she does his dry cleaning :)

When they work on the miniture serial killer case in "Lab Rats" i think you can see how he starts to admire this person, this killer.

He only appears in 1 episode dealing with the Dr. Jekyll case and thats "Appendicitement" to my knowledge. Here the guy who gets the extra appentix, has the operation done to him 5-7 days before the episode starts. Mening that Henry easily could have performed the operation, before being "kidnapped" and taken to Harry's BBQ. BTW, in this episode, in the end, you see Henry hurt with his arm in bandage and he is using something to lean on when he walks. Thats why we have to wait so long for Dr. Jekyll to strike again.

And finally. The person we have seen so far as Dr. Jekyll, come on, he looks totally like Henry, In the hospital where Ray follows him in the corridors and he looks back over his shoulder, and again when he knocks ray down

Anyone who want to support or shoot down my theori, be my quest.

Edit: Btw, According to IMDB.com, Henry is in the episode - Meat Jekyll :) But we dont see him in the promo or anything. I know not to lay to much in this since we dont see wendy or hodges either, but it still gives something to think about..

Back