Who do you want to see guest star on CSI

People I'd like to see guest-star or be techs or cops on CSI:
Roger Bart (George on Desperate Housewives)
Ian Somerhalder (Boone on LOST)
Justina Machado (Vanessa on Six Feet Under)
Lauren Ambrose (Claire on Six Feet Under)

I'd love to see Gary Cole guest - be awesome to see Billy and him in a scene together. He'd have to play a bad guy naturally. :D

People I'd like to see guest-star or be techs or cops on CSI:
Roger Bart (George on Desperate Housewives)
Ian Somerhalder (Boone on LOST)
Justina Machado (Vanessa on Six Feet Under)
Lauren Ambrose (Claire on Six Feet Under)

Ian Somerhalder already guest-starred on an episode of CSI--"Revenge is Best Served Cold" (Ep. 3.1) the one involving street racing and the dead poker player...

Ian Somerhalder already guest-starred on an episode of CSI--"Revenge is Best Served Cold" (Ep. 3.1) the one involving street racing and the dead poker player...
Oh, I know. I want him to guest-star again :D

I'd love to guest star--not as a corpse, but as some tourist in Vegas who's hooking up with some chick, but they get caught in the midst of a crime scene and though we had nothing to do with it, we're trying to maintain a low profile because what happens in Vegas is supposed to stay there... :D

I was lucky The one I wanted to see on CSI(Stargate's Michael Shanks) did appear. :D Unfortunately it was as window dessing on CSI: Miami. I still would love to see him on LV. He reminds me of NIck so much that I would love to see them together. He reminds me of a younger version of Grissom too.
Kasey

okay, remember the show The Practice? The guy played an attorney in that comedy about the Court House (Bull was the Bailiff) any way, on The Practice I think the guys characters name was Joey and he was a brilliant psycho/murder. Got away with the crimes. I'd love to see him paired against Grissom and the Team.

I could actually see myself in a eppie of csi.As a girl who was abused. Grissom would take my case along with Nick :D. But seriously I would have to say George Clooney,Brad Pitt, & Hallie Berry as a team of CSIs who have a murder connected to Vegas. :D

Oooh Hugh Jackman!! He'd be good... good looking but scary suspected murderer!

Don't know if this has been brought up, but with the NBA All-Star game taking place in Vegas next year, how about some basketball players? They probably couldn't afford Shaq (he can't act anyway, I SAW "Kazaam"... :eek: :lol: ), but I've seen movies and hilarious commercials with guys like Steve Nash, Dirk Nowitzki, Tim Duncan, Rip Hamilton, Ben Wallace...all of those guys are All-Star fodder and can act a little bit without embarassing themselves...(so can Chris Webber and Vlade Divac, though sadly their All-Star days are behind them...those two have both done some hilarious stuff on film...) Just a thought...and since the Maloof brothers (who own the Kings) own the Palms, nice excuse to use that for location shots...

A lot of potentially cool guest actors for the show. Here's my tiny contribution to this ever-growing list of potential guests:

>> Sean Bean

>> Michael T Weiss

>> Gerard Butler (a potential love interest for Catherine --he's got that hottie bad boy image thing going for him)

>> Pierce Brosnan (maybe he can do his Thomas Crown Affair character)

>> Bette Middler (hey, Faye Dunaway already appeared in last Thursday's episode -- why not try Bette Middler? It will be hilarious 'coz she's just a bag of surprises)

>> Alan Rickman

>> Jerry O'Connell

>> Reese Witherspoon (she played William Petersen's daughter in Fear ; it will be a reunion of some sort for them)

>> Angelina Jolie (she can be this femme fatale assassin going straight but is setup for a murder or something)

And that's all I have to share for now. Lots of awesome actors/actresses out there that would be nice to see appear in an episode of CSI...

Back