Who do you want to see guest star on CSI

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by LiquidCrystal, Oct 1, 2005.

1. GilandSara

GilandSara Lab Technician

YES! Jorry O'Connell. I absolutely LOVE him. That'll do. Maybe Jill Hennessy, kinda funny to see her as a victim/suspect. Or maybe we could see her kid, Marco. And her husband. Ok, off track.

2. Sanders_Rules

Sanders_Rules Dead on Arrival

Matt LeBlanc (sorry if he's been suggested already couldn't be bothered to read all the pages LOl im so lazy).

i dont know why given that hes known for comedy but ive been watching friends and just kept thinking hed be good on CSI maybe as a guest CSI from another sate or summin!

3. GilandSara

GilandSara Lab Technician

Hey Sanders_Rules, did Greg really say the 'The evidence wasn't co-opersting so I stuck it to him' thing?

4. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

I would like to see Henry Czerny back as Lieutenant Alan Brooks (season 4 episode "Jackpot"). He will soon be seen in the new Steve Martin film, "The Pink Panther."

5. AlexxWoods

AlexxWoods CSI Level Three

wait...mh...
    kate beckinsale
    they need some english accent

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I'd like to see Louise Fletcher as Grissom's mother for three reasons -- she's a great actress who is excellent at playing strong women, both of her parents were deaf, and she's involved in the art world (just like Grissom's mother is supposed to be).

Also, it would be great to see Brent Spiner playing a truly evil murderer.

7. SKYLAR522

SKYLAR522 Hit and Run

If you want an English accent, then let's get Hugh Laurie or Colin Firth on CSI!

8. diamondgirl

diamondgirl Lab Technician

Gary and Melina from CSI:NY

9. LiquidCrystal

LiquidCrystal CSI Level Two

Do you mean the guy(s) on Night Court? Lord I almost forgot about that show!

10. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

beance, The actor i believe your thinking of above is "John Larroquette" on "Night Court" he played *Asst DA Dan Fielding* and on the practice he played *Joey Heric*.

11. Jezzmin

Jezzmin Witness

Annabeth Gish (X-files) and Barry Watson:)

12. allmaple

allmaple Judge

i think steve buscemi would be an interesting character. has any one seen con air? he palyed such a freaky psychopath, but it was subtle. i think him and grissom would have some good interations with each other.

13. ariela57

ariela57 Lab Technician

Heck, yea. He coould totaly be another Paul Milander.....

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Who do you want to see guest star on CSI....

ME. Yeah riight. lol xD I want to become an actress to guest star on CSI.. it's nice to dream. lol.
    I'd love to see Rachel McAdams, Cillian Murphy as a crazy murderer (loved him in Red Eye), Johnny Depp and Keira Knightley. I just hope they keep on using good actors as guest stars, I hope they don't start putting people like Lindsay Lohan, Hilary Duff, etc. No offense, but I really dislike them.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Karl Urban could come on as a bad guy.

I would so love to see Amber Benson, Holly Marie Combs, and Andrea Parker on CSI. I would sooooo love that.

Jodie Foster should be on there, though. She could be an FBI agent coming in to help on a case.

I would also love to see Tyra, Ellen, Zoey Belle, Daniel McCormack, Alexandra Tydings, Eliza Dushku, Lisa Vidal and Melissa Etheridge. I would also love to see Hudson Leick come back for another ep.

I could go on there as Sara's stalker like they did in the ep where Nick was stalked, 'cept I wouldn't try to hurt her. I'd just stare at her alot. and say weird crap like 'Hide your shoes, the hobos are attacking!'