Who do you want to see guest star on CSI

After seeing Gwen Stefani live in concert last night I believe she would make a fantastic guest star. She's too sweet to be a bad girl so I can picture her as maybe as a friend of Sara who pops in for a couple of episodes. She could even play herself and sing a song as the end of the episode. Either way I just want to see her there.

i think the CSI:NY's should be a gueststars :) i think they should have done the normal CSI then CSI miami :) so i think they should be.

I wanted to see Michael Shanks(Daniel Jackson from Stargate) and it looks like I got my wish. :D He's rumored to be on CSI MIami. I wish it was LV, but I'll watch Miami just to see him. :D

Kasey

<--- :D Joaquin Phoenix
He's a great actor but I doubt he'd want to do any more TV.

Also, Robert Patrick, he would make an awesome villain.

I think Angelina Jolie could pull off a role like that one girl did on the one CSI episode where that girl would use body organs and make shakes out of them and got her dog to kill.

Will Smith! :)

He'd come in looking hot in his uniform as an out-of-town detective, hit on Catherine and leave Warrick dripping with jealousy. :D

Sorry, I didn't mean to 'ship! ;)

How about Uma Thurman? She and Nick could bond about being buried lol.

Somebody mentioned Brian Cox. That would be cool, he could play totally innocent or totally guilty. And Samuel L. Jackson would rock CSI!

I would love to see Megan Mullally on C.S.I. !! :) I know Megan plays this drunk woman with funny voice on Will & Grace but I know she can act in drama roles and she can be serious. What can I say... I love her!! :p

I doubt this would ever happen, but Anthony Hopkins would really rock as a bad guy, wouldn't he? Hanibal Lekter meets CSI--now that would be must see TV!!!!!!!

DAVID DUCHOVNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and GILLIAN ANDERSON :p

That will be awesome! The gang will investigate the unsolved case of Mulder's abducted sister Samantha and us long-suffering viewers will finally gain closure regarding what the h*LL happened to her! :p

And Sara will lock horns with Scully :)

I know Megan plays this drunk woman with funny voice on Will & Grace but I know she can act in drama roles and she can be serious.
I love her, I think she is wonderful, it would be weird to see her in the same character as 'Karen' :lol: I agree with you she would be great in a more dramtic role.

Back