Who do you want to see guest star on CSI

I doubt this would ever happen, but Anthony Hopkins would really rock as a bad guy, wouldn't he? Hanibal Lekter meets CSI--now that would be must see TV!!!!!!!

Brian Cox was the original Hannibal, and stared opposite Billy in the role which is why I can see him being on the show.

I qwas just thinking that I would love to see Holly Mary Combs on the show. I don't like Charmed but if I watch it I'm always impressed by her acting. I would love to see her in a good show for once!

I think that Susan Egan(voice of Megara in Hercules) would do really well on CSI. She could do a good job as a grieving wife or even as a victim.

I can also see a few of the cast of Godiva's being really good on CSI, because they do well with the serious kinds of storylines.

Erin Karpluk would be good as a victim, she already did a voice on the CSI video game. I think she would really be a good victim because she has a great, fiesty acting style.

Stephen Lobo would be a really good suspect. He would be great as one of those people who snaps back at Brass when he asks him a question.

Sonja Bennett would be really good as a victim too, but for the opposite reason as Erin. She is really good at being shy and reserved, and that has the potential to be good. Sonja could also be a good sibling/friend of a victim.

Leah Cairns would be good as one of those people who seem innocent at first, but then in the end, turns out to be the killer, because she is really good at those kinds of sharp personality twists.

Matthew Currie Holmes would be a really good killer, because he has a really dark and creepy air about him sometimes. And when he gets angry, he's scary.

Carmen Moore would actually be really good as a new CSI, she has a sharp tongue and she is really able to deliver one liners. She would also be great as a suspect, because she is good at doing the whole short temper thing.

I'd want to see myself guest star on CSI... I'm an aspiring actress... :) Actually, I'd like to see Alan Alda guest star. I looooove MASH!!

John Travolta, Viggo Mortensen, James Spader's charcter on Boston Legal. Betty White, she'd be hilarious.

Ashton Kutcher, a punk'd gone bad

I would really like to see Lance Henriksen play Frank Black from MillenniuM on an episode--he could come in as a consultant to Grissom and Brass on a tough case. That would be a cool apperance.

I'd also like to see Agent Culpepper make a reappearance. He's shown up in two of Max Collins' CSI novels thus far--he's a great jerk and more fun than Ecklie!!!

Maybe I am just an X-files geek but I think I would like to see David Duchovny as a suspect. They have already have had lots of other actors that appeared on X-Files on CSI, might as well do Mulder or Scully for that matter.

Maybe I am just an X-files geek but I think I would like to see David Duchovny as a suspect. They have already have had lots of other actors that appeared on X-Files on CSI, might as well do Mulder or Scully for that matter.

*nods head REALLY hard* :D

Mulder: The truth is out there.
Grissom: Totally! Dude, like that's my tag-line man!

Heh. Sorry. :p But Mulder & Scully NEEDS to be there.

*nods head REALLY hard* :D

Mulder: The truth is out there.
Grissom: Totally! Dude, like that's my tag-line man!

Heh. Sorry. :p But Mulder & Scully NEEDS to be there.

*Nods head even harder* :p
That is the best idea ive seen on this thread, David and Gillian would be great on CSI!

Have Chris Carter and Mark Wong as guest writers/directors too! I still think Frank Black should also be brought in, but on a separate Episode!!!

Back