Who do you want to see guest star on CSI

I'm more into Vegas then NY but here is a MUST HAVE for NY...TOM HANKS!!!

I'd like to see Sarah McLachlan perform "Sweet Surrender" on CSI LV, I mean saying things like "The life I left behind me is a COLD ROOM...Take me in, no questions asked, strip away the EVIDENCE that surrounds me, WHO ARE YOU? Are you in danger? Am I already let go? I only hope that I won't disappoint you. WHO ARE YOU? Sweet Surrender is all that I have to give." just begs to be on the show.

i wouldn't mind seeing drea de matteo on the show (or however you spell her name). i think she was great in the sopranos!

I would love to guest star, too... and I have listened to "Down in Mississippi (Up to No Good)" SO MANY TIMES, it's unblievable! And "Just Might (Make Me Believe)" is great too...

Ooh... George Strait. That'd get my gram to watch and see what she's missing...

I loooove "Just Might (Make Me Believe)". It's such a great song!

George Strait on CSI would be so funny! He'd be standing in the middle of Vegas with his Wranglers on and a cowboy hat! Ooh and he could sing his new song, "She Let Herself Go"...or him and Nick could sing "All My Ex's Live in Texas" :lol:

I would be GLUED if he sang "All My Ex's Live In Texas" that's the one song I can remeber 2% of the words to it... "She Let Herself Go" is a good one too. Heard it on XM radio a while ago...

Now they're doing a Sara Evans premier on 'Highway 16'

I'd like to see Steven Culp (Lt. Mendez in "Dead Ringer") guest star again. He could either play Mendez or a new character.

How about somebody from JAG since that series is over? Yeah have Catherine Bell as a potention love interest for Nick? Or someone from NCIS?

How about somebody from JAG since that series is over? Yeah have Catherine Bell as a potention love interest for Nick? Or someone from NCIS?

Steven Culp was on JAG! :D

I don't know if you all remember the guy who played Gunny on Jag. Randy Vasquez, but I'd love to see him show up as suspect of some kind.

And then there's John M. Jackon. It would rock to have him show up as an old friend of Grissom's.

I love JAG. Gunny would be cool. Or the woman who played Jennifer Coates whose name I can't remember. I would love to see Harm(David James Elliot) but he's got a contract with ABC. :rolleyes:

7.gif
32.gif
David Boreanaz.

33.gif
Of course, I have no idea HOW he would fit in....

Hilary Duff!!
A teen star!..amber tamblin woz on miami..so why not!

Donald Sutherland - now *that* would be a show (if he can fit it in now that he's doing that new Geena Davis show)

Did i ever mention Justin Timberlake in this room??
How amazing would it be if he was one of the murderers, but he and Sara clicked ( my 2 favorite people in the world :lol:) and then this whole thing starts where Sara gets criticized for falling for one of the suspects and trouble starts....

I would love to see Dect. Stabler and Dect Benson from Law and Order SVU to do cross over but I doubt because it is two different channels.

JENNIFER

Back