Who do you want to see guest star on CSI

The Bruce Willis idea was kinda cool, since I would love to see an episode directed by M. Night Shyamalan (Sixth Sense), also I'd love to see John Mahoney (aka Frasier's cop dad) and John Malkovich, Petersen's fellow actors from Steppenwolf Theatre...Yeah I can so see Malkovich playing Grissom's nemisis!

I think someone cool and quirky as a murderer or something. Like Maggie Gylannhaal, or how ever you spell her name, I'm a fan of 'secrtary' and she's weird and quirky in that!

I also love Maura Tierney!! so she would be cool...as for british actors...urr Alan Rickman!!

You know what- I really wanted Jack Glugman to guest-star since he did Quincy which is a bit of a pre-cursor to the show because it dealt with forensics- but I told someone that and they said Glugman is in really bad health, but it would be a nice tip of the hat to him, I think.

Sugarland... they'd be cool... and Faith Hill

Sugarland would be AWESOME!!! I am Sugarland fan and I would love to see them on there. Oh, I can just see Nick getting his country on! Can they act? They could always fit in some musical number by them. They could perform "Down In Mississippi (Up To No Good)" cause it defenitly fits with the show with all the gambling stuff. Snake eyes, roll the dice, double down and hit me twice. Cash in the big chips, gonna leave a big tip. Hotter than a two dollar pistol, baby I'm on fire!

And, of course, I'd love to see me as a guest star!! :D

i would like the idea of bruce willis on there that would be kinda cool... or nicholas cage as a bad guy that would be pretty good

I would love to guest star, too... and I have listened to "Down in Mississippi (Up to No Good)" SO MANY TIMES, it's unblievable! And "Just Might (Make Me Believe)" is great too...

Ooh... George Strait. That'd get my gram to watch and see what she's missing...

sarah michelle gellar - i miss seeing her on tv
carla gugino - i know she has her own show, but i think she'll rock on CSI, plus her show is also on CBS, so i think they can arrange her schedule a bit, wishful thinking

i know this sounds weird but i would love if peter gallagher was on an episode as the bad guy

xoxo

I really like this idea, gotta love Papa Cohen and his eyebrows! :)

I love Destiny's idea of Jerry Orbach. It was such a loss when he died, "L&O" just isn't the same w/o him. :(

Maybe some of Marg's costars from China Beach: Dana Delaney, Michael Boatman, Concetta Tomei, and Robert Picardo. Boatman appeared in an episode of CSI: Miami, but that never stopped others from appearing in more than one of the series.

I would love to see Lucy Lawless on CSI..!! or ehm ehm Elijah wood ^_^

I would love to guest star, too... and I have listened to "Down in Mississippi (Up to No Good)" SO MANY TIMES, it's unblievable! And "Just Might (Make Me Believe)" is great too...

I loooove "Just Might (Make Me Believe)". It's such a great song!

George Strait on CSI would be so funny! He'd be standing in the middle of Vegas with his Wranglers on and a cowboy hat! Ooh and he could sing his new song, "She Let Herself Go"...or him and Nick could sing "All My Ex's Live in Texas" :lol:

I loooove "Just Might (Make Me Believe)". It's such a great song!

George Strait on CSI would be so funny! He'd be standing in the middle of Vegas with his Wranglers on and a cowboy hat! Ooh and he could sing his new song, "She Let Herself Go"...or him and Nick could sing "All My Ex's Live in Texas" :lol:

that's a visual i could live with

Back