Who do you think SARA should be with??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there primitive chimera :devil: missed your post back there :D Well, my avatar...glad you like it, but I think it's not great...I'm just experimenting at the moment, so prepare for it to change a lot in the near future :D Don't worry - Sara's safe, in my banner :D

Btw I think Sara should be with Grissom, just in case I haven't already mentioned that :D
You called me "Primitive chimera"? :eek:....

*vomits blood*...then what're you?...dinosaur? :devil:

If Grissom could supply enough money, shelters, legacy, I'll support Grissom..seems like he's the richest man in CSI :devil: :lol:

The most important is not "Who does sara should be with",...it's "Who does Sara want to be with".....If she could choose, i bet it's Grissom, the next is Greg :rolleyes:

grissoms speech in butterflied
playing with fire
hunger artist (the song that plays!)

I totally agree and add my "trzy grosze" ( I mean 2 cents)...

Pin me down...
Tie mi up ( that mysterious smile)
Roy Rogers the Cowboy ( when she bites her lips in order not to grin)
When you're here this can't be good (but this nothing new:)
When we were under the shower ( that lok on his face is priceless:))

I hear you ancienttomb (about Sara choosing herself) but sometimes what you want is not what you need. And I don´t think Grissom makes her very happy.

Also this is for who we think Sara should be with right? Well I think she should be with someone who makes her happy and feel good about herself. :)

I mean sure I change my mind if Grissom suddenly changes personality but he seems pretty set in his ways.

Foxrox.. you are right... Sara should be with someone who makes her happy (whether it be male or female) and I think that someone is outside the lab. I really do not see it being anyone she works with. Hank seemed to do that for a short while... but them he turned out to be a two timming scum bag.

Also this is for who we think Sara should be with right? Well I think she should be with someone who makes her happy and feel good about herself. :)
Yeah, i said that 1,500 years ago. :lol:..I was wondering what happiness is------stay with someone you wanna stay with :rolleyes:

But there's also an Arabic saying:

It's better to marry some one that loves you than some one you love :)

ancient: Yeah and I´ve probably written it like ten times in this thread already. Ah well keep the thread going.

Actually that´s not a bad saying...

I've got mixed feelings for that quote. If someone really loves you and you love them then you should be together, but if you don't really love them at all then you might have some issues even if they worship you. :lol:

It's better to marry some one that loves you than some one you love

Yeah, that goes both ways. I mean, sure they'd take care of you but if you don't love them..you'd be unhappy. I'm trying to think of how this relates to who Sara whoul be with..I know!

Sara obviously loved-well..I still believe she does- Grissom, and I think he's having some..troubles telling her. But isn't it better to wait than be involved with someone else that she doesn't?

Did that make sense...?It's 1:00 am and I can't think straight.. :eek:

Sara obviously loved-well..I still believe she does- Grissom, and I think he's having some..troubles telling her. But isn't it better to wait than be involved with someone else that she doesn't?
Troubles? :devil:....*Whispers*..dysfunction?......

*escapes* :lol:

MAN you guys crack me up :lol:

Of course I don´t mean you should be with someone you don´t love! I just think it´s hell to be with someone who doesn´t love you back. Been there done that.

Yeah, love is investment to your future.....you can't lose your product cost...you need get something back from your another half :lol:

*ahem* I have to admit, Sara smiles a lot more when she's around Greg than when she's around Grissom...Sara and Grissom used to smile more in the old days, when they flirted like in Unfirendly Skies, Gentle, Gentle, etc. But not anymore... *hopes no fellow GSRers read this post* :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back