Who do you think SARA should be with??

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEP there is NO question Butterflied was about SARA! And I´m not even GSR. They hired the Debbie Marlin actress to look like JF/Sara specifically.
Grissom saw Sara´s face when he looked in the mirror, he hallucinated her face. Grissom was also unable to take his eyes off Sara when he saw her outside the house and later couldn´t talk to her on the phone cause it was too painful.

In the interrogation room he talked indirectly to/about Sara. How she was someone young and beautiful offering him a new life. But he couldn´t risk it for fear of ruining all he´d worked for. Sara understood and looked heartbroken watching Grissom give his speech.

YEP there is NO question Butterflied was about SARA! And I´m not even GSR. They hired the Debbie Marlin actress to look like JF/Sara specifically.

Yeah, TPTB were intentional...why sara? why not Cath or other woman?

Why did Grissom imagine sara in the mirror, turnning over her head looking at Grissom?

It was so obvious

Kiragrissom: The butterflied thing as much time and flirting that was going on with Cath he could have been talking about her. I think Sara belongs with Nick he is the best choice for her.
Ok KiraG...I need you to focus here..
'Butterflied' was the 14th episode of season 4 of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
Cause I'm not sure whether you really watched the same episode as we all did.
It indeed was about Grissom and Sara. Each and every ppl working for CSI would be able to tell you that...if you don't believe us. Do us and yourself a favor...get the DVD of that episode with commentary and listen carefully...and if you can prove that during the whole episode Grissom was not thinking about Sara but Catherine...then I'll believe you and I'll leave this board to never come back.

She's a close friend use to be his student, made his relise that even his friend could end up like that. We could talk about butterflied till we were 100 and still not believe the same thing. I won't argue about it.
I still think Sara need someone like Nick he's so more open and just a more caring person and thats what she need. She need someone who will put her first and show her love and understanding.

I have a friend, and he and I get along brilliantly. We laugh and flirt and people often mistake us for a couple. But we're not. There is NO chemistry between us in a romantic/passionate way. We love each other dearly, but we're not IN love, and never could be. See where I'm going with this?

Now, I acknowledge, there was a HECK of a lot of flirting going on in season 1 between Nick and Sara. And maybe there was an attraction between them initially. They're both VERY attractive people. But it just isn't the same deep held, long standing, heartwrenching yet complicated love that she has in her heart for Grissom. If Sara and Nick were attracted to each other or in love, they'd have been dating long ago. There isn't the same level of complications that lie between Gris and Sara to stop them...

Okay! I'm gonna be the one to say it!
KiraGrissom, I'm really not trying to be rude here, but you sound ridiculous. Have you chosen to ignore all moments where even other shippers have noticed there is something between Grissom and Sara, ignore interviews from the actors, and just plain are being ignorant. There has got to be more to Grissom and Sara than just mentor/student. Why would TPTB go through 5 seasons of it. For their health?

Could have your attention?

Need doesn't mean want

sara wants Grissom not Nick...you can't stop it...even if GSR won't have a good ending I'll surport her.

chase what you want...you can only live once

Okay! I'm gonna be the one to say it!
KiraGrissom, I'm really not trying to be rude here, but you sound ridiculous. Have you chosen to ignore all moments where even other shippers have noticed there is something between Grissom and Sara, ignore interviews from the actors, and just plain are being ignorant. There has got to be more to Grissom and Sara than just mentor/student. Why would TPTB go through 5 seasons of it. For their health?

Your a very rude person. There has also been interview where it was stated different.
"The fans seem to be very interested in that. .. Catherine and Grissom are very opposite. They're Yin and yang, but I think that's why people like them, and why they are so mysterious... maybe down the line. I don't know. I don't know about this season. Leaving it open." ~Marg, when asked if Gil and Cath will get together~

The only ones who see those momemts are the ones who want to G/C see different as do the snickers each see what they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back