Who do you think SARA should be with??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have really really been trying to stay out of this discussion, but every now and then it draws me in like a sink hole.

Every writers' intent is to engage their audience, whether the audience be a print media or tv/movie. One way to do that is to deal with the human condition. We may all have differing opinions on what constitutes a relationship, but the unifying factor is, we all have an opinion. Relationships are universal.

The question then, in this context, becomes presentation and interpretation. And, frankly, none of us are going to be able to settle, resolve or validate our ships since we all view CSI through the filters of our own experiences, relationships, hopes and dreams.

It's that very ambiguity which keeps us coming back for more, and which makes this purely an intellectual discussion.

For those who know me from the Greg/Sara thread on this board, they know I started off this season as GSR. I evolved, a term I use deliberately, into a Sandle during the course of this past season. In all honesty, it rather snuck up on me. One day I suddenly realized I was tired of being jerked around by Grissom's inconsistent treatment of Sara. I'd had enough. I personally think Sara should have had enough of it too.

I'm not a person given to revealing much about myself in a public forum, but I will say this...there was a point in my life when I was Sara. When I think back on it now, it's amazing how many similarities there were between one of my past relationships and what is depicted between Grissom and Sara. As with G/S, he was older (12 years), a supervisor where I worked (although he had no direct supervisory capacity over me) and he was emotionally closed off. He was a great friend, we got along well, and rumors were around the work place that we were more. We weren't more, we even discussed whether or not we should be "more," but he felt it was inappropriate because we worked together. A common justification for the GSR folk for Grissom's behavior.

The "more" didn't become a part of our relationship until after I left there for another job. And you know what? It didn't help matters any. We were friends, then it became an intimate relationship, and then it went bust.

And the reason for that was simple, even though he was more open than Grissom in that he was willing to DISCUSS the fact that he was emotionally closed off, he was never willing or able to do anything about it. It was too deeply ingrained in his nature.

The point is, in my opinion, people like this just don't change. If Grissom is emotionally unavailable to Sara now, he'd be emotionally unavailable to Sara in the future...if their relationship were to ever grow to something deeper. Frankly, I think Sara needs to have an emotional anchor. I don't mean to say she's needy, but she needs to have consistency in a relationship. I don't see Grissom being able to provide that. And let me qualify that statement by repeating what I said earlier...I am making this interpretation based on what I bring to the topic based on my own experiences. Someone else may see it completely different.

As for the Greg/Sara relationship as it is currently depicted on CSI, I believe they have taken a "friendly" co-worker situation and, during the course of this season, grew that relationship into that of "Friends." There is a difference, a significant one. I believe that your lover should be your best friend. Again, it's a filter from my own experiences that I bring to this discussion. And what I've seen this past season is that Greg is Sara's best friend. She may regain a friendship with Grissom at some point, but baggage is very heavy, and weighs down any relationship. Questions of trust, of second guessing every comment and look, all aspects of dealing with a relationship with baggage, are exhausting. If you spend that much time just trying to deal with the baggage, how much time is there to enjoy the friendship, much less a more intimate relationship?

Greg and Sara don't have that baggage between them. I don't, however, think either is ready to declare undying love for the other. I think Sara needs to work on her trust issues, and resolve the conflicted emotions I suspect she harbors for both of her parents. Greg, in my opinion, has grown more as a character, in one season, than all the other characters combined. We learned a lot about Greg this season I think. He has aspirations, he wanted to be a CSI and he doggedly stayed on that quest until he fulfilled it. It speaks to a determined character. He also isn't afraid to stand up to the almost, at times, mythic Grissom, i.e. his confrontation with Grissom saying it would be nice if someone OTHER than Greg told Mia she was doing a good job.

What it also suggests is that once Greg sets his mind to something, he applies himself to it with that steadfastness which I think Sara needs in whoever she has a relationship with. He's steady and consistent, with a joy for living which Sara has forgotten in the past few years.

And that is why I think Greg is who Sara should be with...just to answer the initial question!

Well said, Gizzi!

Earlier,

If you love someone, then wouldn't you want him/her to be with someone she loves and someone who loves her/him?

Not necessarily, just because one person loves the other does not mean that person is right for them. Even if the other person loves them back. Again, I say, I don't think Sara really LOVES Grissom (ok, I can actually hear some people gasp at that statement :eek:). I think what she feels for him is hero worship and the fact that her counselor says she looks for validation in inappropiate places complements that theory. I also think...Grissom knows Sara doesn't really love him either. I think he KNOWS this pedestal she *had* put him on is not a solid way to start a relationship.

And then there is Grissom's feelings for her. I can reluctantly admit Grissom has feelings for her (a little ;)) But I see NO BASIS for so many geeklovers (is that what you call yourselves?) to say he LOVES her. I see no evidence of that. PLEASE don't bring up what he said to Ecklie stating he needs her. That can be interpreted in so many ways and he said the same thing when he didn't fire Warrick. That statement alone cannot back up the theory that his feelings for her may be stronger then attraction/caring.

As for Greg loving Sara, I honestly think he could EASILY love her if she would let him. And that is what it all comes down to doesn't it? How "easy" it is to love someone. Like Gizzi said, if they are having this much trouble trying to get emotions out and break through walls, understand feelings, how can it get any easier once they get together?

I have really really been trying to stay out of this discussion, but every now and then it draws me in like a sink hole.

Every writers' intent is to engage their audience, whether the audience be a print media or tv/movie. One way to do that is to deal with the human condition. We may all have differing opinions on what constitutes a relationship, but the unifying factor is, we all have an opinion. Relationships are universal.

The question then, in this context, becomes presentation and interpretation. And, frankly, none of us are going to be able to settle, resolve or validate our ships since we all view CSI through the filters of our own experiences, relationships, hopes and dreams.

It's that very ambiguity which keeps us coming back for more, and which makes this purely an intellectual discussion.

For those who know me from the Greg/Sara thread on this board, they know I started off this season as GSR. I evolved, a term I use deliberately, into a Sandle during the course of this past season. In all honesty, it rather snuck up on me. One day I suddenly realized I was tired of being jerked around by Grissom's inconsistent treatment of Sara. I'd had enough. I personally think Sara should have had enough of it too.

I'm not a person given to revealing much about myself in a public forum, but I will say this...there was a point in my life when I was Sara. When I think back on it now, it's amazing how many similarities there were between one of my past relationships and what is depicted between Grissom and Sara. As with G/S, he was older (12 years), a supervisor where I worked (although he had no direct supervisory capacity over me) and he was emotionally closed off. He was a great friend, we got along well, and rumors were around the work place that we were more. We weren't more, we even discussed whether or not we should be "more," but he felt it was inappropriate because we worked together. A common justification for the GSR folk for Grissom's behavior.

The "more" didn't become a part of our relationship until after I left there for another job. And you know what? It didn't help matters any. We were friends, then it became an intimate relationship, and then it went bust.

And the reason for that was simple, even though he was more open than Grissom in that he was willing to DISCUSS the fact that he was emotionally closed off, he was never willing or able to do anything about it. It was too deeply ingrained in his nature.

The point is, in my opinion, people like this just don't change. If Grissom is emotionally unavailable to Sara now, he'd be emotionally unavailable to Sara in the future...if their relationship were to ever grow to something deeper. Frankly, I think Sara needs to have an emotional anchor. I don't mean to say she's needy, but she needs to have consistency in a relationship. I don't see Grissom being able to provide that. And let me qualify that statement by repeating what I said earlier...I am making this interpretation based on what I bring to the topic based on my own experiences. Someone else may see it completely different.

As for the Greg/Sara relationship as it is currently depicted on CSI, I believe they have taken a "friendly" co-worker situation and, during the course of this season, grew that relationship into that of "Friends." There is a difference, a significant one. I believe that your lover should be your best friend. Again, it's a filter from my own experiences that I bring to this discussion. And what I've seen this past season is that Greg is Sara's best friend. She may regain a friendship with Grissom at some point, but baggage is very heavy, and weighs down any relationship. Questions of trust, of second guessing every comment and look, all aspects of dealing with a relationship with baggage, are exhausting. If you spend that much time just trying to deal with the baggage, how much time is there to enjoy the friendship, much less a more intimate relationship?

Greg and Sara don't have that baggage between them. I don't, however, think either is ready to declare undying love for the other. I think Sara needs to work on her trust issues, and resolve the conflicted emotions I suspect she harbors for both of her parents. Greg, in my opinion, has grown more as a character, in one season, than all the other characters combined. We learned a lot about Greg this season I think. He has aspirations, he wanted to be a CSI and he doggedly stayed on that quest until he fulfilled it. It speaks to a determined character. He also isn't afraid to stand up to the almost, at times, mythic Grissom, i.e. his confrontation with Grissom saying it would be nice if someone OTHER than Greg told Mia she was doing a good job.

What it also suggests is that once Greg sets his mind to something, he applies himself to it with that steadfastness which I think Sara needs in whoever she has a relationship with. He's steady and consistent, with a joy for living which Sara has forgotten in the past few years.

And that is why I think Greg is who Sara should be with...just to answer the initial question!

Good points Gizzi. I like your post and understand what you're saying.
It would be a shame and painful... if Grissom hook up with Sara finally just to separate after a short time. I'd despise that.

But then I have seen many couples who took a heck a long time to open up, be together and start a relationship. And they feel like everything was worth it.
So, I guess it depends in a lot of things. Not just people involved, but the situation they are in.
But this is a TV show...the tptbs can show it whatever they want, they can change the mode of every relationship anyway they want. Like they've shown Greg develop this season, they can show emotional changes in Grissom as well.
I agree with the fact that both Sara and Grissom need to deal with themselves first and then they can have relationship, whether with each other or sombody else. 'Grave Danger' probably did a great job to awaken Grissom's emotional nature and if the writers remain consistent to that then I can see he will change. Sara, has been doing great this season...and now she needs a lil bit more time for herself.

Greg has been growing really well, but I think he needs much more time than Grissom or Sara to have a serious relationship with anyone. We don't know if Greg knows what the real relationship(with someone as strong as Sara) will be like.
I donno guys...if I'm being bias then ignore this, but I've always seen Greg just flirting...and that's not enough. The writers need to give him more development.
I guess I concluded saying that none of them are ready for relationship.
Sara is fine now just joking and flirting and having some light times with Greg or Neil or (Nick or Warrick -when they get united*crosses finger*). Greg is fine not going into any deep relationship with Sara, and Grissom is fine doing his work, and realizing slowly that Sara is moving on.
Now it's all upto tptbs how they'll further write Grissom and Greg, and we'll see who will be good for Sara.
At this point....(after reading all your opinions) and with my own opinion...it cannot be decided with full confidence yet.

*crossing fingers for GSR* *sighs*

PS- Relationships cannot be more complicated that this, can they? Yet sooo interesting...

Well, i noticed the greg development this season as well but i was too bitter that he seemed to replace nick's relationship with sara. I was all "when did greg/sara become the new nick/sara! :mad:" I see sara's relationship with greg as very similar to the relationship she had with nick (though i still think she was closer to nick). I would ship greg/sara over GSR any day though because i just cant see it for some reason. Its not even all about the age difference with me because there are some couples with big age differences that i can understand, but Grissom and Sara dont have near the necessary communication and mutual respect that those couples have. JMHO though.

So, to answer the original question, i think nick would be the best suitor for Sara. Theyve been close from the beginning and id like to see them at least rediscover and strenghthen that friendship next season.

But then I have seen many couples who took a heck a long time to open up, be together and start a relationship. And they feel like everything was worth it.
So, I guess it depends in a lot of things. Not just people involved, but the situation they are in.

What you don't say, but what I'm going to take an educated guess at, is that both partners in these relationships were willing to WORK at making their relationship work.

And I, personally, just don't see Grissom as the type to extend himself to do that. If he were, over the past 5 years that Sara has been in Vegas, he'd have done more to even acknowledge the "this" between them. Instead, what we see is a man who is very good at playing ostrich, or to use Catherine's analogy, buring his head in his microscope.

The PERFECT example of this is found in Grissom's own comments amd, more importantly I think, the conversation doesn't concern relationships in any fashion.

In season 3, when Grissom is losing his hearing, he finally goes to visit Doc Robbins and get his opinion. The scene plays out as follows:

SCENE #35:

[INT. CSI - FORENSIC AUTOPSY]

(GRISSOM sits in the chair while ROBBINS finishes looking at his ears.)

ROBBINS: Boy, I wish you'd come to me sooner. Your condition's pretty far
along. Why did you wait?

(GRISSOM sighs.)

GRISSOM: I hoped it would go away.

ROBBINS: Doesn't your mother have this condition?

GRISSOM: Yeah. It's hereditary. I know. I wasn't rational.

ROBBINS: Look, Gil, I'm not going to preach to you. You came to me, but ...
Doctor to Doctor ... there's a chance the bone deposits have spread into the
inner ear, in which case, your hearing loss will eventually be permanent. If I
were you, I'd schedule surgery as soon as possible. Antology: Inside the Box

Grissom's comments here tell us two things about the man. First, anything which he doesn't want to deal with, he's very good at simply ignoring and second, he is very capable of irrational behavior even in the face of the scientific evidence he values so highly in his professional life.

The first, hoping the hearing loss would "go away" is something many people can be accused of. We all like to skirt around things that we just don't want to deal with.

The second is more interesting to me. Grissom, who relies on science, and very heavily on the genetics of DNA analysis for his work, is irrationally, and admits that it's irrational, avoiding his own genetic disposition to this medical condition. What this says to me is that for all of his intellect, for all of his cognitive abilities, even when he KNOWS the answer, he is going to avoid it, at least until it becomes unavoidable.

Now, how to apply that to his relationship with Sara. It's actually very easy. Grissom is not as unaware as he likes to present himself. He is very aware of Sara's attraction to him, he has even responded to it in the past. All of that is a given. That is the equivalent of his being aware that his hearing loss is genetic. It just is.

Where the irrational part comes in is with his continued air of indifference towards Sara. He, I'll grant, doesn't seem to know what to do about "this." Even when it's laid out right in front of him in a dinner invitation. No, instead he continues with his show of avoidance, not addressing the issue, getting terse with Sara when she starts another relationship (Hank), belittling her in front of her peers ("I'm handing out assignments Sara, this isn't a negotiation.") which was in part because he always seems to expect Sara to just BE or DO whatever he wants her to do, and for her to KNOW what that is, without his needing to articulate it. Hence, I contend that these are irrational acts for a man of Grissom's nature, and background, which, afterall, centers around the solving of questions and mysteries. He is unwilling, or unable, to solve his own. And yet, I contend that Grissom is aware that his moods, his responses, his uncomfortable interactions around, with and about Sara are all due to the unresolved nature of their relationship. Again, it's the "I know what is behind my hearing loss, I'm just going to ignore it" scenario. He knows why there is this strain in their relationahip, he's just not willing to do anything about it.

If Grissom is unable to even deal with his own hearing loss until it's unavoidable and then only because it was impacting on his job, his very reason for being, too much, then he's NOT going to be able to address his relationship with Sara until that is paralleled.

What may finally be the impetus to get Grissom to confront his "Sara Problem" will be when he finally preceives that he may be "too late." Frankly, as I said earlier, I don't think Greg and Sara are ready to declare their undying love for each other. But Grissom is aware of their growing friendship and closeness. I agree with you, Sidle_my_Idol, in one respect, I don't think either Grissom or Sara is really ready for a relationship until they deal with their personal issues. I disagree about Greg. In all honesty, he is the most emotionally mature of the three of them. I make that claim because he doesn't present himself as having any huge unresolved issues in his past which hamper his connecting with people. I think we can agree that is a major part of any relationship on any level. Both Sara and Grissom do have these issues. Greg may have insecurities, but who amongst us doesn't? So, until Grissom perceives that he's lost or about to lose his now tenuous relationship with Sara, he's not going to address it. But which time, it may truly be "too late" and Sara will not be interested. Or, she may be. That is all up to the powers that be. I hope they rediscover the strong, confident young woman that Sara started the series as and have her realize she is over Grissom. I think it would be a disservice to Sara's character to have her wait until he decides he's ready to start a relationship. That doesn't necessarily mean she'll have moved on to Greg, or anyone else, but as long as her character isn't shown as being somehow diminished for the decisions she's made, I'll be happy.

Well, i noticed the greg development this season as well but i was too bitter that he seemed to replace nick's relationship with sara. I was all "when did greg/sara become the new nick/sara! :mad:" I see sara's relationship with greg as very similar to the relationship she had with nick (though i still think she was closer to nick). I would ship greg/sara over GSR any day though because i just cant see it for some reason. Its not even all about the age difference with me because there are some couples with big age differences that i can understand, but Grissom and Sara dont have near the necessary communication and mutual respect that those couples have. JMHO though.

So, to answer the original question, i think nick would be the best suitor for Sara. Theyve been close from the beginning and id like to see them at least rediscover and strenghthen that friendship next season.

Well, there goes the 'I'm on vacation and not posting'! :p

Personally, I've never looked at the Greg/Sara interaction as replacing the Nick/Sara interaction. Sara is more of Greg's mentor, where as Nick and Sara were on the same level (job wise). I too miss Nick and Sara interacting. I miss Nick and Greg interacting. (wouldn't it be fun to see the three of them on a case?) I miss the whole team getting to work together! Let's all cross our fingers and hope that the team is reunited next season.

And honestly, if I couldn't have Greg with Sara, I'd pick Nick. :)

I'm now going back on vacation...see you all next week!

Gizzi, that's a really, really good analysis. I agree with you highly on the reasoning that Sara still has some things to work out before getting into a relationship, and Grissom very *much* so.

I don't see a romantic relationship between them as being impossible, as so many others do, but I think that unless the writers are very careful about what they create, such a relationship would be very unbelievable.

Grissom, all the way. The ways he's interacted with her, and we al know for a fact that she likes him, are only queston is does he like her back?
From his little speech in "Butterflied" he mist likely knew Sara was out there and being a CSI, she could unearth what he was saying. Either he still likes her, or their relationship is back to being plantonic. Of course, there is the fact that everytime they come close to "falling off the cliff" Grissom chickens out and pushes her away. We can only hope that he pushes her too far and she leaves. But, of course, then he would have to go after her, making the show akward.
Although i can't remember the EP i can remember the quote "Since when are you interested in beauty?" "Since i met you" A slip or just a nice comment said between friends?
Butterflied also hit Grissom a little bit close to home when the victom looks alot like Sara, making him emotionally inable to talk to her for the rest of the episode.
There's alot more, which i won't inclose for the fear of this turning into a novel. Their relationship reminds me of the song Someday.....

OH FREAKING WOW News I've got..

YTDAW had some questions/answers with David Rambo (The writer who wrote "Butterflied," "Who Shot Sherlock" and "4x4" ).
The answers came today and they were just awesome.
I'm totally impressed.
BTW here is what he's said about GSR.

How would you like to see the Grissom/Sara relationship evolve?

-North

David: I'm not going to tell you if it's ever going to be consummated or not. I don't know, and I don't think any of us really knows. This is an example of what a privilege it is to work with actors of intelligence and generosity such as William Petersen and Jorja Fox. What they bring to Grissom and Sara each week continues to surprise and inform us. By paying attention to where they're going with the characters, and what they do with what we ask them to play, we'll get a sense of if and how anything develops. Right now, it's terra incognito, and I rather like that.

Included in all of your script endeavors for CSI there seems to be an element within the stories where Grissom is confronted with his feelings for Sara. What about their dynamic intrigues you? What is your perception of Grissom's feelings for Sara?

-mystery

David: I think Grissom's yearning for Sara is real, but the job, and his self-doubts always get in the way. Most crimes are committed between people who already have a close relationship. It's would be impossible to spend every day investigating those relationships and not think about your own. I try to depict this obliquely, rather than head-on, which I think is more interesting and involving for the viewer. For instance, in Swap Meet, on the bench in the hallway at LVPD, Grissom brings Sara a cup of tea. That he knows she drinks tea says something. The brief conversation that follows is at the same time highly professional and confessionally intimate: they wonder if the husband and wife they've just interrogated are truly happy. The next step would be for Grissom and Sara to talk about their own ideas of love and happiness, but Grissom's phone rings. Once again, work intrudes. I suspect it always will... but you never know.

Don't you think it's great....I'm a fan of his answers, man. It is so deep, logical and detailed....like his episodes. Love this man....love him.

Ok, that leaves me with something, not sure what.

My initial reaction is...it's interesting that David Rambo says For instance, in Swap Meet, on the bench in the hallway at LVPD, Grissom brings Sara a cup of tea. That he knows she drinks tea says something. Interesting that proof of his love is that he notices she is a tea drinker...wonder what it means when he didn't even notice she became a vegetarian. Hmmmm :rolleyes:

Actually, Tripp, I find myself in the very weird position of having to defend GSR here for a moment (mental health counseling to follow I'm sure).

Anyway, my take on that would be "once burned, twice shy." Sara's already taken him down a peg for not noticing when she became a vegetarian. Grissom isn't stupid, and as I've stated previously, he's NOT as unaware as he likes to portray himself as being.

Hence, I'm sure since the "decaying pig" fiasco, he's made a point of noting Sara's eating preferences. Whether this is due to his love for her, or simply a man's prudent rise in awareness to continue breathing is anyone's guess.

And, Tripp, I'm begging you here...don't make me defend GSR again...it's painful!

Well my earlier speculation is really based on the inconsistency they paint Grissom in view of Sara. Sometimes he notices her, and other times he doesn't.

In a way I do wish they had continued that scene (from that episode). Sara and Grissom's differing opinions on the couple's lives in Swap Meet actually lead me to believe if they continued their conversation directed towards their ideas of a relationship we would have seen more evidence of WHY Sara and Grissom do not make a good couple. Grissom, always shown as liberal and enlightened, is willing to believe a couple could be happy by participating with others outside of marriage. Sara seems almost disgusted with their "marriage" and her judgemental, biased attitude refuses to believe that they could really be happy. To me, that speaks volumes to how different Grissom and Sara really are over matters where they most probably need to agree on. Does that make sense?

Course it could be because I ate too much due to the holiday. I think everything I ate today was cooked on a gril (well except dessert). All this charred food has led me to *not* think coherently. I take no responsibility of what I have said :)

Guys, right now I'm just taken back by his answers. I am really really impressed and it is nothing to do with GSRness.
That guy really took time to answer those questions, didn't he?

Let me be a lil OT here: Sorry in advance.
Because of your amazing attention to detail and the evocative imagery found in your scripts, I wonder how much of your experience as a playwright factors into how you develop a script for television? What have you learned from one genre of writing that has helped you in another genre?

-ZenBridge

David: While my theatre experience informs everything I write, the genres are quite different. Writing for television is an enormously collaborative experience. A CSI: script involves long hours in group discussion (including invaluable input from our senior technical advisor Rich Catalani and on-set tech advisor Larry Mitchell). At every stage of the writer's work; outline, first draft, shooting script, rewrites there is ongoing input from the other writers, the director, the producers, and the production team. Conversely, writing for the theatre is solitary and contemplative. It can take a year or more to write a play. Unlike the literal medium of film, the theatre is a poetic medium, one in which metaphor and allusion contribute to the audience's participation in the experience. I've used some of that in my CSI: work. For example, in Butterflied our victim was sleeping around at work, 'fishing off the company pier,' as Catherine put it. In fishing, it's the fish who are vulnerable, even when they appear to be strong, so I named our victim Debbie 'Marlin.' Her killer was Dr. 'Lurie;' his status and wealth being the lure that killed her. Our production designer, Richard Berg, used a sea-foam green color for Debbie's house and carpeting. And the object of Debbie's fascination, butterflies represents a kind of freedom that water-bound creatures might envy. The episode is full of such little details and associations, and I think they enrich the viewing experience.

Here's another question/answer...I mean look at this...how nice is he. I couldn't believe the writers/set manager could be so deep for the set decoratives, and so much in relation to case(victim/suspect).
I just loved it. Symbolism totally rocks.

I admire Greg for the fact that he makes Sara smile so much, but I would feel really dissapointed is Grissom/Sara would never turn out. Those two have such magnificent chemistry and their relationship is just fascinating! I can't quite explain it. Anyway, they just need to get together at one point, otherwise the build-up wasn't necessary at all. Even though Grissom didn't treat Sara fair all the time. I think that this time it is Grissom that needs to open up.

I admire Greg for the fact that he makes Sara smile so much, but I would feel really dissapointed is Grissom/Sara would never turn out. Those two have such magnificent chemistry and their relationship is just fascinating! I can't quite explain it. Anyway, they just need to get together at one point, otherwise the build-up wasn't necessary at all. Even though Grissom didn't treat Sara fair all the time. I think that this time it is Grissom that needs to open up.

Ofcourse. I agree that Grissom wasn't all fair to Sara, but he's always and always been there when she needed him (ie the writers put them together).
Yup, I'd hate it too if they ruin GSR. But, I don't think they will or I hope so. Many writers have agreed that their relationship is one of a kind and seem very realistic.
Well, I won't say that they won't twist it more, but I don't see why they have to loose it. They won't ruin it else they have to bear the anger of lots of viewers.

GSR FOREVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back